I ordered this giant rug since our new condo is all hardwood floors. This rug fills in most of the space between our leather sectional and the TV. It's very soft- nice to walk on and really warms the place up. I am currently obsessed with gray. I love the gray color in this rug but there is also a lot of beige as the design is MUCH more noticeable and prominent than the picture shows. The gray parts are made up of dark gray and light gray thread twisted together. The beige parts are made of dark beige and light beige/ivory thread twisted together. So this makes it look kind of speckled, which I don't care for. I wish the thread was solid gray and solid beige but others might prefer this feature. We ordered a no slip pad to go underneath but it doesn't need one and I would recommend starting without it. The rug is think enough that the added sliver of cushion from the pad is negligible. And this rug is so big and tucked under the couch and coffee tables that ti's not slipping around. The texture is very different from what I thought from the first zoomed out picture. I think that picture makes the texture look kind of silky but that is not the case. Look at the close up pictures- the threads are big and soft and not shiny. Pile height is one height throughout the rug- it is not lower on the pattern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shades of color are pretty close to the first picture but the design, texture and look of the rug are very different. There is much more contrast than what you can see in the close up pictures. The beige pattern contrasts against the gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems like great quality to me- we're using it in a high traffic area- living room (only a couple weeks so far)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Brief but nothing inaccurate
I was surpised how soft this rug is. The picture is pretty accurate - the only difference is that there is more of the lighter beige than shown. I am happy with the rug and so far and it seems like it will hide any stains well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Carpet was very plush. It smelled a little bit after laying it down. There are swirl designs that aren't very visible in the picture but fairly prominent in the actual carpet. Overall, I'm very happy with the my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The carpet was a little more grey than in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Being a shag rug, this rug has a nice weight to it since it is more dense than most rugs. I have it over our tighter woven Berber rug in our bonus room. There are flecks of white scattered within the two-tone colors -grey and tan. I plan on using it with a new tan sectional as soon as it arrives. I looked at many grey rugs and like this one the best. I am very happy with it so far.
...as others have stated it DEFINITELY has more tan in it than the picture indicates. HOWEVER, that's fine because the rug looks even better in person than the picture. I've had it a short time and everyone who sees it absolutely loves it!
what a great rug! darker color is a gray look with a hint of taupe. my dark gray chair/ottoman looks great on it. I would say the lighter color is more dark cream, really good contrast with the gray, not in your face "printy" which is what I wanted. very soft underfoot and the loom is not sparse at all. overall after looking in stores and online for a long time I am very happy with this purchase and price.
The color is way more green than the picture looks. The floral design is a lot more apparent than the picture. I was expecting closer to beige with a subtle floral undertone. It is very soft and doesn't shed, so those are pluses. Overall, I don't really like the rug but I kept it because it is soft and was too much trouble to return.
I ordered this rug for my dining room, and it is exactly what I hoped it would be. Though it was on the pricey end of rugs in my home, it is worth the money. It is so thick and soft that I cannot get my chihuahua off of it. And the colors/pattern are subtle but go well with any decor.
It was love at first sight. The colors are pretty close to the image and I can imagine this pattern and color combination working well in many different types of environments. Really comfortable to walk on and great bargain for the quality. Very pleased with this purchase.
love this shag. if it came in a 15 x 18 I would buy another
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really nice and full
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Although I really wanted a rug that had little to no design which is what I thought this one was, when I unrolled this one, I fell in love with it right away. The pattern of beige is much more distinct. This isn't even close to being an almost solid color rug. But, it still worked witj my decor. The fibers have lots of variations and shades of blues, grays, and beiges, and creams. Rich texture. Good choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actually, the beige pattern (shapes) are much more distinct than it showed on the computer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, cozy, and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I love this rug. I bought it to cover up the ugly white floor in my bedroom. Not only is this rug soft and fluffy and great to put my feet on when i get out of bed, but the colors are rich and warm. It's more brown than grey, but it's still neutral enough to go with many color palettes. Beautiful rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate