It took me forever to press the checkout bottom. I must left this rug in my cart for a year. Than there was a rug sale last week and decided to believe on the only review's I read and I finally bought it. That's why I made a point to come back and leave my review and thank the person that left before. OMG...this rug is amazing, it looks rich, elegant, superior quality, every where else I have seen something close to that, it was in the thousands and this one I got it for last than $XXX wow!!! Truly, thank you Overstock you yet has to disappoint me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect-dark gray as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superior...wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was way better than expected
I love the spirals on this rug and the color is exactly what I wanted it is not a blue Grey it is a Grey/beige. which is really what is it called on the tag. "It matches Benjamin Moore paint called cinder AF-705 " It's a designer brand rug and very well made, I purchased this large one the square and the runner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thinner than expected, needs a rug pad
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good but the color is grey/beige not just grey
I can't say enough great things about this rug. It's large and very expensive looking. They is NO shedding, which is important to me. The color is a charcoal grey with recessed swirls. Plush and confortable to your feet. I'm very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker then the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Although the website said that this product is tan/gray, I was happy to see that it was not tan at all. It is actually a lovely dark gray. However, when I put it in my lavender room it took on a hint of lavender. Just be advised there is no tan in it at all. The pattern is very pretty and it is a joy to walk-on with bare feet. We just love it and highly recommend it if you are looking for a dark gray rug. A great value for the money!
I was really surprised how plush this rug is. I have it on a pad and I don't want to take my feet off of it. The inset pattern gives some interest without being too busy. The gray is a deep, pretty color, but it reflects the light from the window, so it doesn't look too dark. Could not be happier with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a very nice rug. However two things that I find a problem and therefore am sending it back and getting a different rug. First, (and this did not matter to me) there is no beige in this rug. It is a grey rug with varying shades of grey due to the way the pile is sculpted. Second, the way the pile is sculpted is very deep. I thought the design would be more of a design on top of the pile, however the design is created by the sculpting of the pile making the rug feel very uneven under foot. Since I have had both knees replaced I prefer to walk on a solid surface. This is like walking on something that is uneven and therefore makes me uncomfortable. It is a lovely rug and a nice quality for someone who does not mind the pile height changes. I am returning it and getting an all over shag.
The actual color is a bit darker than the picture, but looks great in our space. The quality for the price is remarkable. The rug leveled out after just a day and is super-plush. The texture design is a nice and adds just a bit of style to the room. We had our first puppy accident and the carpet scrubber worked it's magic and the rug held up great. Shipped to our front door in 3 days!
This purchase of my area rug was delivered very quickly. I have had many compliments on it and it has added so much beauty to my hardwood floor. I love the color and the texture. It has really finished my living room. I am more than happy with it.
I ordered this rug for the center of my living room and it looks luxurious and rich. The 1-inch pile is perfect and feels good under the naked foot. The swirl pattern is ever so slight and gives the rug a classy look. This purchase was a great choice!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true dark grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate and helpful