Perfect fit for my daughter's pink and grey nursery. The grey of this rug matched her dresser perfectly. Was glad rug did not have any brown tones as it may appear to have in product picture. Rug is soft, beautiful, and the perfect charcoal grey.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maybe a little darker thank pictured. It is a true charcoal grey, no brown tones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be great quality. Soft and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.
We redecorated our house with tile and needed area rug to warm things up. I wanted to match the tile colors with a gray color and have comfortable under our feet. This rug is perfect. I ended up buying three of them to cover different areas in the house. They look expensive and feel luxurious. This is a great buy.
love these rugs. I have 2 in different areas of the house. they look great and have a nice swirl design to them. after walking on them a bit, the shag flattens out but when you vacuum it pops right back into shape. very nice. received several compliments on how soft it is.
I needed a rug for our bedroom and wanted grey. Because the price on this one was so good and the reviews were good I went with it. I am very happy with this choice. It is slightly darker in person which makes me happy. I like the different heights of carpet and the design. It really adds something to the room that just an ordinary rug wouldn't have.
I am very pleased with this rug. It is quite dark and while I wish it were lighter I absolutely love the swirl design. I've been looking for just the right rug for my new jewelry studio for over a year now and this one is great! Very soft and plush as well. I definitely recommend this product. Shipped in a decent amount of time and no issues.
This is my second rug from Overstock. The first rug was by Rodeo that after two years it was still shedding a lot! And even now that rug only has 3 stars. I noticed that it started to take on a dirty smell. And I felt like I was shampooing it too often. Now this new rug that we purchased has almost 5 stars and highly rated reviews so I felt that this was going to be a winner! And I was right! I had some concerns because I had never purchased a shag rug and also a rug that was not 100% wool before. As soon as I took it out the bag I noticed it had a new rug smell to it which was fine by me. I vacuumed it right away to see if it had any major shedding because it was going to go right back in the packaging if it did and to my surprise it had none! Now the tricky part is that I have a Dyson DC14 all floor vacuum which I wasn't sure how it was going to work out. Any one that own a Dyson knows that the suction is super strong! But I was able to put the vacuum on the floor setting which doesn't have the rollers spinning. If I had a vacuum with the rollers spinning I would not be able to vacuum this rug because of the one inch pile. I also added something under the vacuum that gave it a bit of a lift to make it lot easier for vacuuming. But if you have a Dyson and it does not come with different floor or rug settings I do not recommend this rug. It would be way too difficult to clean. This rug is of excellent quality and it looks expensive. As far as the color it looks much darker than the photos listed. A true charcoal grey which works well with my décor. And this rug is also doggie approved! My dog is a 5 pound Yorkie and she loves it and thinks that I bought it for her. I can't get her off of it! But overall I would definitely recommend this rug!
For the cost, this is an excellent area rug. Very soft with an embossed pattern. It has become by dog's favorite nap spot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
Have been rug shopping for MONTHS - what is affordable is usualy thin, crummy quality. Not the case here: this rug is plush, nice pattern, and I am SO glad I got it. You wont be sorry...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Tis is a beautiful rug! The color is perfect and looks great in my bedroom. It is soft but does have a few harder areas where the scroll inlay are. Vacuum nicely and still looks brand new.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exccellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
The rug was a great addition to my family room. The texture is perfect and the scroll pattern makes it very updated. I knew by reading other reviews that the color would be darker, which is what I wanted. Nice, thick quality rug, even better with a felt pad as it is on hardwood! Also bought the smaller size for the front entry. Great deal at a great price! Love shopping at Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker than shown, true charcoal gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, very thick and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love my rug. It is true to color as scene on overstock. I have a baby and wanted something really soft for her to play on. It's perfect for her. It does need something underneath to stop it from moving around.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great. Doesn't shed or smell funny.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes