Overall a good rug. But needs more photos available before buying. The brown in the photo looks like tan but in real life, it is definitely brown and darker than pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not well. The brown is darker in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great. Rug is so soft under the feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, I guess.
I felt the design was darker than pictured and overpowering, and that the picture did not give an accurate feel for what the 8x10 rug would look like in the room. I took a gamble, and it didn't work out. The quality seemed okay, but I only had in the room for 5 minutes before it was rolled back up and prepared for return. The price was good. I would definitely purchase from Overstock again. The customer service was fabulous. i just won't be purchasing any more area rugs from them. I'm a visual person. I need to see the rug in a room. The picture was just too small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I really felt that the corner picture of the rug gave an inaccurate overall picture. The darker color was darker and the design was overpowering
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed okay. I had the rug spread out for all of 5 minutes before rolling it back up to prepare it for return
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It's so hard to get an accurate feel for what the rug will look like in a room with only a small corner of the product pictured
I just got this rug a few days ago. Right off the bat, I was impressed with the accuracy of the photo online. The rug is light beige/off white with the details the color of my couch which is called cappuccino. It is definitely a shag rug, that's why the lines of the details aren't crisp. The details are recessed. It hasn't shed yet, we vacuumed it and it looks perfect. It also lays very flat right after unwrapping it. We put a pad under it to extend its life and it is very soft and comfortable. Overall, i am very impressed with my first overstock purchase!
The rug feels very nice underfoot. The colors depicted in the photo are pretty accurate (be sure to look at the close up photo). It's not a pure cream, ivory or off white. And the reviews where people say the swirls are more brown are not accurate (at least in the rug that I received). They are definitely more of a taupe color. Again, very similar to the photos. The rug was a bit smaller than the 8x10 but that was to be expected. Very good value and very nice rug.
I don't understand why Overstock is unable to provide good quality pictures where as when I received this rug, I took a picture of it on my IPHONE and it looks exactly like what the carpet looks like. Overstock needs to update the pictures of this rug!! I wasn't feeling the big brown pattern but my husband seemed to like it so I kept the rug. After a few days, the rug started to grow on me. Overall, the rug quality is very good and does not shed as of now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The design is dark brown and big unlike how the picture is
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all
I absolutely love this rug. I wanted a more cozy feel in our living room, and this definitely brings warmth to the room. It is thick, great quality and feels so good on our feet. The "beige" color is more of a sandy brown so don't go by what it looks like on the site. Still, it matched my room perfectly and I am so happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The cream color is the same but the "beige" is definitely more of a sandy brown color. Still beautiful though!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent, very high pile and feels great on your feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate besides the how the color shows up on the computer.
This rug was my first purchase from Overstock.com but it will definitely not be the last! The rug was shipped within a week and arrived exactly on the day they said it would arrive. Looks so good in our keeping room -- that's where we all spend our time now! Hardwood is beautiful, but we needed something to make our room cozy and this rug definitely was the right choice. The color was perfect -- tan and cream -- will match with so many colors. Our sofa and loveseat are actually on the gray side and it matches beautifully. Everyone who was at our home for Christmas kept raving about our rug!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So soft and plush! Put it on a hardwood floor and everyone wants to lay on it (even the dog and cat!)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described perfectly.
wow i rolled out my rug in my bedroom last night it feels and looks great. The color has a bit more cappucino (brown) than I expected. I is about half cream and half brown the pic looks likr it is a bit more cream. but non the less lovley. I gave 4 stars only because I thought it was going to be more cream
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not exactly like pic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and plush feel of this rug. I would highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks much better than the picture, slightly darker taupe/tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to me made very well, nice backing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Everybody dies over how soft this rug is. No shedding problems and lays completely flat after a few days. The darker part is a mix of brown and white threads and the lighter part is a mix of ivory and white threads. The shag can be a little hard to vacuum but it's nothing serious.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got this rug. It's nice and heavy and very high quality. It's a nice deep shag. The design is also perfect if you're looking for a transitional piece. The colors are nice and neutral. I highly recommend this rug.
I order this rug going off the photo. What I got was a HUGE very bold design on the rug. I thought the design would be faint and subtle, but its not at all. The rug is soft and the color is more like an oatmeal and the pattern reminds me of an olive green and brown mix.
Nice rug but it is does not look like the picture. Not beige in the least -- more of a brown. It is also quite bold and not muted as pictured, as another reviewer stated. Looks like I'll be making another return--cost adds up. I think Overstock could do better on the photos.