Even though the color is not at all as pictured, I could use this color in my dining room. If you want what shows in the picture, don't buy it. It is completely off fromo what is shown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color completely different than pictured. There is no tan or cream colored stripes. It is one color, sort of a greyish green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems good for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? There is some shag and some regular pile. Hopefully the wrinkles will come out.
We really like this rug but the color is totally different than the picture. I expected this rug to be a creamy beige and it is brown. We ended up keeping it because it still goes well in our living room but if you want the color that is shown, do not buy this rug.
This rug is beautiful and fits our room and our decor perfectly! It was not as soft as we would have hoped; so, we purchased carpet padding, and now it is soft and so comfortable. In fact, it is our children's favorite part of our living room now! I would highly recommend this rug to anyone!
This rug is such great quality and really makes my room look so nice! Love it. It's hard to tell for sure in a picture, but it is just like the picture. The one thing I was unsure of when I first got it was the lighter accent is not shag, but I think it makes it look even nicer.
Really nice rugs for the price. Soft for walking around. Subtle design. I bought 3 sizes for different connected rooms and really love these. I saw a lot of concerns on color in the review. These may be a bit on the darker side of beige, closer to tan, but I have dark floors and they look really good on them! Highly recommended if you can get the color you are looking for!
I bought this rug and after lugging it home from FedEx I went to unroll it and it had a couple of areas that had no pile at all. They were 4" long lines. I called and they were very quick to send me another rug. This one was dropped by UPS at my door and left there. Thank God I noticed ( I was home at the time and they never asked for a signature or rang the bell). This rug was so dirty inside the wrapping it was ridiculous. I called Overstock and they are sending me a third rug but I now have 2 huge 9x12 51lb rugs that I have to send back via UPS with prepaid shipping labels. The thing that sucks is I have to lug two 51 pound 9 foot long rugs to a UPS facility to send them back. They don't send someone to pick them up so you better hope the one you get is in good condition.
We placed this in our master bedroom (9'x12') beneath our king-sized bed. It arrived in perfect condition in a matter of days (free shipping!). Unrolled easily, very little shedding or that new-furniture smell. The color is definitely different from the pictures; more of a gray-taupe. But it looks and feels great under our feet and we are very pleased with the purchase, especially with the price.
I am a frequent Overstock customer. This is the third rug I've ordered for our house. The first two rugs arrived perfectly and I'm really happy with them. It took a little while longer to get this rug to me because the supplier originally sent the wrong one. They sent the 1.5 inch pile plain, beige shag rug. It was a pain to drag it into the house, open it, unroll it and then discover it's not what I ordered. Just make sure you read the label on the back of the rug before unwrapping it to avoid the same mistake. The label should say Florida Beige NOT California Beige. It makes a huge difference... Anyways, Overstock's customer service was awesome; they acknowledged their mistake and helped me get the wrong rug out of the house. The correct rug arrived within 4 days (2 business days). Like all the other reviewers, I agree that the color is NOT beige. The color is definitely a brownish-gray (taupe). It's not as dark as mushroom, but not as light as beige. It falls in between the two colors. I'm happy with the color because that's what I wanted. But, if you want beige, do not get this rug. The incorrect rug that I received in the mail is a true beige. This one is not. Hope this helps!
I am very satisfied with the carpet that I've ordered, eventhough the colour is a little darker than I thought it was.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. satisfied with the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? carpet was a little darker than I thought it is
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality and look of this rug. I have a big dog that sheds a lot of hair and so I have to change my rugs all the time. I have to say that I usually don't spend much money on rugs because I know it will get ruined but this rug does not look cheap at all. I will get the same rug again next time I have to change rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good qua
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I needed a large rug for my new living room and wasn't sure about ordering online, but it was a very positive experience and it makes the living room seem much warmer. It is working out very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product was a little bit darker than it looked online, but it works well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems quite good. Not a lot of shedding when I vacum
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate