Very comfortable and reasonably easy to assemble, except for in all boxes the screw and nuts cardboard storage piece was not intact and loose parts had to be found. Only complaint is the wooden back does not fit flush with the leather seat part so when one looks closely can see the screws going from wooden back into seat. Appears because of the curved nature of the seat frame did not allow for the sides being slightly more forward than center back of seat so not a flush fit, but this is not obvious unless pointed out to someone. Happy with the sturdiness, look and comfort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color match as shown in picture - goes beautifully with maple cabinets.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Bought 2 of these stools to replace bar stools that were extremely uncomfortable. These bar stools have nice thick padded seats..very comfortable. Assembly was quite an issue & time consuming. Some of the parts do not appear to be of the best quality but the stools look nice when completed. Only concern is the seat backs do not fit exactly, there is a gap and you can see the 2 screws that hold the center of the seat back to the seat itself (why would that be? Poor construction?) Fortunately the sides of the seat back fit flush and appear solid. Time will tell if the construction holds up to use. If the seat backs fit together properly, I would have given an excellent review.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close to accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not bad but some pieces (requires assembly) seem to be of poor quality. Hope they hold up!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The chairs are well made, although the seat pads are a bit too hard for comfort. I had no problem with the seats not fitting the back rest properly as others have indicated. So maybe that's a concern that has been fixed. The color is pretty much as pictured, although I would have liked more of a wood grain appearance. The only problem I had was a defective part on one of my 4 benches. I have been assured by Overstock via email that would be handled. So I am assuming that will be the case as I can't assemble the 4h chair til the part arrives.