For being a synthetic rug, this is really gorgeous. I've always been a fan of hand knotted wool rugs but needed something less expensive with my toddler and kitten. This does NOT look cheap like most synthetic rugs, this feels and has the detail of a handmade rug without the shedding, color running, or cost! I've seen this rug on expensive websites for months and when I found it on Overstock at this price I couldn't pass it up. I'm so glad I got it. Super easy to clean! I have multiple clean ups every week and this is really easy to clean. Very thick and matches everything in my room! I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more muted colors than on the photos but still beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb quality, much like a handmade wool rug without the shedding or cost
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
If you need floor coverings at a reasonable price, these are fine. You will get what you pay for, though, and if you want higher end I would not recommend. I will not buy rugs online again (go figure). Quality is not top notch on these and colors are more muted than shown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More subtle on actual rugs, not as bright.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as thick as described, a little on the 'cheapy' side and 'shiny', but will do the trick. Can't very well send them back. Perhaps they will improve with wear and vacuuming.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pile height definitely not 3/4", and some of the edging/binding is not totally smooth.