I purchased two of these to use as night tables in my master bedroom. Their size and height is perfect for my tall bed. The table top is very heavily distressed which goes well with my decor, but it might be something to watch out for if that is not the look you're going for. The scroll legs are beautiful, even though it surprised me that the metal seems to be hollow on the inside. This makes tha table much lighter than I expected. It still has the nice heavy look, so it doesn't matter. The table was easy to put together and it arrived in perfect condition. All over, I'm very pleased with this purchase.
I was actually only looking for legs to put on a mosaic table I had created. So didn't really want to spend this much for just legs, but had to. The legs are very ornate and pretty--better than I had found anywhere else.I didn't think the top was very nice at all so was glad I didn't need to use it. Also, I couldn't tell in the picture, but the legs are black and rust coloured as well. I wanted them to be just black. But as is, they match the table.Was really really easy to assemble. No problems.
I bought these thinking they would be bedside tables, but it is cute enough for the living room. It took a little bit of effort getting things lined up putting it together, but no worse than things usually fit. Once together they are substantial and really cute. The top is a distressed look so make sure that's what you are going for. The scroll bottom is really nice
These tables absolutely exceeded my expectations. I purchased two of them as nightstands in my bedroom and they look absolutely beautiful. I was a little reluctant because I've purchased metal work tables before and they've been too light to withhold any weight or just cheaply made. the assembly was a breeze probably took me 20 minutes to do both. The distressed tabletop, super classy. the metal frame is hollow but it still has some weight to it. I wish they had a little more gold on them but I can probably buy some paint and sponge it on, no biggie.
I have been looking for a year for the perfect end tables for my living room. My search is over. I am so happy that I waited. These tables are perfect! They are solid and were easy to assemble. They sit higher than the arms of my couch which is what I wanted. They were priced at $** each with free shipping. I found them on another site at a price of $*** each! This made me even happier with try purchase. Thank you, Overstock.com!
I definitely like the style of this product. However, the table top arrived damaged and looks extremely cheap. I just don,t want to return it because of the inconvenience involved. I will replace it with a glass top. No, I would not recommend it to anybody. Heidi
Was looking for something unique and elegant for the master bedroom. This table is perfect for that look. The site description is very accurate. Pay attention to the distressed crackle lacquer top. Very unique and nice. I love the height of the table. The size of the table top allows for a nice size vase or any other decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This end table is really nice and elegant. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality I am very pleased!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Looks very nice for my side table in a Master BR. Loooks like an expensive piece of furniture. Scroll legs are attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great. Perfect! Color as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top has an aged and worn look. Looks more expensive than it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great.
Read the reviews and ordered this table. It goes perfect in my family room which is in an old world Tuscan style. It was a little over the top in the amount of distressing that was done to my particular table. Sometimes less is more! I took a stain pen and went over some of the white spots showing through that didn't look right. Touched up the edge of the tabletop also. Easy fix and now it looks much better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love these tables. I bought two of them and am using beside an iron bed in the master bedroom. I love the distressed tops. They are steady and heavy and look more expensive than they are. Good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? You can't tell, but there is a distressed look to the table top that is very appealing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine