I ordered 2 to match with the rustic furniture in our family room. They arrived very quickly, were easy to put together, and seem sturdy. I found the finish to be disappointing and of marginal quality. The filler that was used to fill in any defects doesn't blend in well. I am OK with how the sides look, but it makes the top look pretty cheap. One table top was worse than the other. I would have exchanged the one if I had purchased it at a store, but it is too much of a hassle to mail it back. That said, the price can't be beat and it complements the decor of our room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I BOUGHT THE CONSOLE AND END TABLES. THEY MAKE A VERY NICE SET. THE FINISH IS VERY GOOD LOOKING AND UNIQUE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY PURCHASE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? LOOKED LIKE PICTURE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD QUALITY VERY STURDY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
Simple, solid, quality end table. Just what I was looking for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I would not recommend these tables, just because the holes in one of the tables did not match up with each other and my husband had to drill new holes so the pieces would not be off center! No attention to detail! That said, they are functioning for what I needed them to do!
I find the table acceptable, although over-priced. It's not quite what the description says. Mine is darker than the picture. Typically oak woods are lighter than the finish on mine. Although the description says its "oak wood," it's certainly not all oak, and the not all "oak" parts are solid. The sides are a composition board with a veneer. The shelf appears to be pine with a veneer. The top is mostly hollow, with a plywood bottom. The legs are pine cores layered with what might be oak. (The number of knots makes me question how much is oak.) The finish is okay for a rustic piece, but I doubt it will hold up. But it does fit my need and looks okay for where it will be used.
I was skeptical about ordering furniture on line but am pleasantly surprised!! For an item with only 8 screws, it was incredibly simple to put together. My 10 year old and I did it in about 10 minutes. We are using the table as a night stand for a very hard to match bed in my Son's room that was hand made. It is perfect!!