The chair is fairly comfortable. Light weight but sturdy. I like the width and depth of the seat, but the fabric and foam cushioning feel a bit cheap. Bought two to use as extra seating in the dining room so they won't be used that often and should serve their purpose. I agree with the other review regarding the buttons. I sat in one of the chairs at Thanksgiving and hooked the buttons with my jeans pocket a couple of times. They did not come off, but the thread holding the button stretched. I will probably end up making some sort of slipcover.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is just ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descripiton is very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
These are light, comfortable, reasonably sturdy, and attractive chairs. Color is true to the photo. I was disappointed to see that each seat has four buttons. The buttons are cheaply attached, and the fabric is mid-quality. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I had known about the buttons, but considering the price, these chairs are just fine, and look great in the dining room.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes