This is a beautiful rug but unless you are looking for a bluish/turquoisey rug I would keep looking. I was looking for a silver rug but this was not silver. I have purchased three rugs from overstock and love all of them. This rug is so heavy that if you want to return it it will cost $***.00 just to send it back or take the free return and store credit. Now I have a $***.** store credit. I would rather have my money refunded due to poor color description.
I love this rug! It's silvery and soft and so fun! The mottling in the rug is very nice and adds texture and tone to the room. It's very soft and yummy on the feet! Definitely get a non slip rug pad for it...it's slick, but other than that, it's amazing!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
This is a gorgeous rug. Very contemporary looking and very much the "finishing" piece of our living room. I gave it 4 stars for two reasons. It does really need to have a separate thick rug pad underneath it and the "off gassing" odor is only now starting to go away after three weeks. The fibers are indeed a little "slick" as other reviews have mentioned, but not so much that we feel unsafe on it. We've not had any shedding so far.
So this is definitely a "statement" rug. It looks very silvery and synthetic to give a funky and modern pop in an otherwise boring room. And it feels AMAZING on bare feet. Silky. My kids like to lay down and roll around on it and I am tempted to join them. If you are looking for an alternative to the boring, this is a great choice.
I searched (literally for months) to find the perfect rug for my apartment. Rugs are like a duvet covers - it makes the room so it has to be perfect. Buying online made me so nervous since I was never quite sure of colors and textures (and returning is such a hassle). Let me just say... I could not be more pleased with this rug! It is divinely soft, looks very luxurious, and just the right color. It is truly silver, with hints of shades to keep it interesting. It has just the right amount of shine, and picks up the colors of the room so it fits right in. Great rug, great price.... GO FOR IT!!!
Love the feel, my favorite part. Perhaps a little slick.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a little more silver than the black and white in the pic, this is what I was hoping for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far feels like really good, only time will tell.
I would give it a 5 star but I've had this rug about 3 weeks and the chemical smell is just dissipating. Plus we have our rug on our wood looking laminate flooring which it looks great; but whatever is on the rug makes our socks or shoes slippery when we step onto the floor. I actually was carrying our 9 month old daughter and stepped off the rug to the floor and I fell right on my butt while holding her. Not sure if its just because its new or if it will always make the laminate slippery but that's the only problems I've had with it. If it stays slippery I will probably move it down to my husbands man cave where the floor is concrete. But it's such a cozy rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's just a wee bit lighter. On the silver side. But super close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great! It's nice and soft or my 9 month old to play around on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty much exact.
This rug is extremely soft once you lay on it. It make you want to make Christmas Angels. It's a great rug I'm so happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality If they had other colors. This rug would be through out my home.