I was aware by looking at the picture that it had a door on it and I actually purchased this to put DVD and other television components inside and be able to close the cabinet to hide the components when not in use and to store remotes in the drawer. However, the dimensions are not accurate. The interior dimension is 16 1/4 x 12, which makes it a tight fit for my purpose. Otherwise, it is a nice piece of furniture. Another note, the tag attached to the chest state it's a lingerie chest.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's actually not bright white, but more of a light dove gray tone. The "worn" areas below the grayish color is metallic silver.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's well made, but the dimensions are not correct.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description says it has thre drawers, but it only has one drawer on the top and what looks to be two other drawers is actually a door and it opens to a cabinet.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
For the price I expected solid wood construction yet parts of the door are made of particle board. The area where the hinges are located was rough - basically broken particle board which had been painted over. The color is also a gray rather than white. Returned the item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color in reality is gray rather than the advertised white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly made. For the price I would expect solid wood construction not a mix of particle board and wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No