I looked at "storage" pieces for a long time trying to decide what exactly to buy for a little "privacy" area I was creating to be like a second room in my living room, between my 55-gallon aquarium and kitchen, and kept coming back to this. The other pieces I had chosen (e.g., a light aqua leather recliner) were new, so I was concerned that the "distressed" look might not blend well. It was a groundless concern. This piece will fit with any type of furniture. I must admit I was surprised that I found its appearance so pleasing, if only because genuinely distressed antique furniture is not that pleasing to me; I've always preferred furniture and art to look undamaged, regardless of age. That wasn't the case with this Safavieh storage console, as it doesn't look damaged, it looks intentionally distressed, which, of course, it is. In fact, it looks so good that I decided to keep it in the main area of my living room and replaced a bookshelf with it. The color is not light blue, however. It is a medium aqua/grayish blue, and less blue, slightly more gray/green than depicted in the photo. That said, it nevertheless blended well with my light aqua blue walls and would have worked perfectly with aforementioned leather recliner. Instead, it is now closest to the chair I purchased in the same order, the Angelo Home Bradstreet Antique Floral Armless chair, and the two pieces complement each other perfectly. It would look good with a light blue scheme as long as there were accessories (a carpet, pillows, wall art, porcelain garden "seat", etc) that contained both colors (preferably together in at least one piece) nearby. The quality of this piece is unmistakable. I put it together myself in just a few minutes. Everything lined up perfectly and it was simple to assemble despite my back problems. The shelves are weighty and sturdy, and the metal frame, which came in two pieces, is similarly sturdy and well built. The drawers slide in and out easily and all the elements of this piece line up perfectly and are sized precisely to create a lovely piece of furniture with which I am very happy.
This is a well made piece of furniture, shabby chic, I'm transitioning my decor and this is the perfect accent piece, all hardware was included and I put this together in 30 minutes very easily and I'm not usually able to. This does not wobble at all..........
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little darker than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I'm pretty happy with this. It looks in person like the pictures. The sides are metal, and the shelves are laminate wood. The paint feels more solid than your typical laminate, which scratches really easily. It's a nice touch to the living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the usual laminate wood, but it does feel more sturdy than what you'd typically get from target or ikea
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This was the perfect size to set inside the downstairs closet. I had seen some ideas on converting closet space to libraries and this was excellent for the project. I simply removed the doors and used the overhead shelf and the bookcase...presto new decorating idea and it actually gave me more floor space!
I purchased this console table for a newly remodeled laundry room. It looks great and allows for lots of storage and work space. I also purchased 6 cube storage bins and three fit nicely on each shelf. With the additional 2 drawers on the bottom I have lots of storage. The frame is metal and pretty sturdy, unit does not wobble and move as it is used.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color match was exactly as shown in picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Table was well packaged, of high quality and easy to put together.
This shelf simply fits perfectly in my guest bathroom. I keep towels in baskets and toilet paper and cleaning products in the drawers. It has a bit of a rustic feel to it, but it still brightens up the space. It was easy to assemble (well, I say that but my husband really did it!) and it arrived within a couple of days of me ordering it. A great experience overall!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a little darker/deeper, but I like it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I purchased this for my daughters apartment to put her 32 inch flatscreen tv and a place to put CD and some books. She loves it and it doesn't take up much room. A lot of bang for the many uses. Overstock bang for the buck....gotta love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The blue was a little darker than shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great. The box was really beat up but not a scratch to be found when opened.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
My son-in-law had no trouble assembling this table, but he has alot of practice of this sort. It is being used for bath towel storage in the master suite. It is really much too attractive to be hidden in the master bath closet, but that is where it plays the role of linen closet. The depth of the shelves allows stacks of towels to rest easily, the drawers hold soaps and various smaller items. Our household is very pleased with this item; our only negative was a strong odor that was present from the paint or " wood" drawers. This odor disappeared after a few days with some ventilation. Overall a great purchase!
Super easy and quick assembly.A very sturdy metal piece. The blue is more to a peacock blue; deeper than pictured, which I am pleased with. Enough room for folded towels in the center, hair dryers, etc. in the drawers, and decor on top. Love it.
Bought this piece for extra storage in our guest bath. It works great with the vintage style of the bathroom. Plenty of storage and surface area. Found some very nice baskets to insert on one of the shelves. The only problem was a pretty good sized ding on the top surface but it faces the wall and I should be able to disguise it with a little stain and paint.
I purchased this console as a match for my set of three nesting tables I purchased several months before. The table was very easy to put together with the screws and Allen wrench supplied (no searching for a screwdriver). The drawers are a good size. I saw this same table on 'sale' on another site for $50.00 more than the price I paid. This was a great value!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
I had been looking for just the perfect table to sit on a landing on our 3rd floor guest room. We put a large. picture over it wIth varying lengths of candles on the table top. Just perfect. Thank you. The price was excellent considering the good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker but we love it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, very easy to put together. Fits perfectly in the place I intended it for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size was exactly accurate.
This is an excellent value and works well in the limited space available
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I would describe the blue as a distressed blue-grey with distressed cottage white metal sides. This shelf has some character and is VERY sturdy. Super easy to put together. I have two of these in my home office which has a few antique pieces and some funky art. Love how they look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
Was easy to assemble and was well constructed. I had it together in no time and it is perfect
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was a little darker in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very acurate
I had been looking for an island solution for my narrow kitchen. For some reason finding a kitchen island/cart less then 18" deep is extremely difficult. I found this and it worked out well. For most buyers it would work out perfectly well as is, however, I modified mine somewhat for my use. To fit my Kitchen aid mixer on the bottom self, I needed to raise the center shelve higher. Because the center shelf support is tack-welded to the location seen in image I had to drill a hole for self-pins and use 2-part epoxy to secure them in place. I also used magnetic curtain rods on either side as a simple solution for towel bars. I would have giving it a 5 star rating, but it arrived with one of its plastic feet missing (I was able to purchase a replacement in Lowes) Good to know: Back is painted to match so it does not have to be placed again the wall. Steel frame i