Color was supposed to be a light sage color, which in the pictures, look like a light bluish color. I think they sent the wrong color to me, coz there was no hint of blue in the chair that I got. Actual color I got was a light taupe color, similar to the Rochelle Grey Vanity. I didn't send it back as I kinda liked the color I received, and it also matched my decor. I also didn't want to go through the hassle of exchanging for the right color. As mentioned by other reviewers, the seat height is exactly 17", and not 19.5" as listed. Fabric quality feels a little cheap, as did the foam underneath. However, it looks nice overall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Wrong color, does not look at all like the color on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks satisfactory. Foam feels a little cheap, like it won't hold its shape with repeated use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was either inaccurate, or they sent me the wrong color. Seat height is 17" instead of 19.5"
Description states seat height is 19.5 in., however, it is actually only 17".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't even unwrap it as it was too short.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate. Seat height is 2.5" lower than described.
The color of the fabric is a wedgewood blue, like the photo shows. It is unfortunate that it was labelled as sage. Nevertheless, this chair is perfect for my needs. I am small in height and build so it works great for me as a fancy bedroom desk chair. Someone with a big derriere would not be comfortable sitting on it. The material is a nice textured linen, with nice piping detail. The legs are sturdy. The little tufted back makes it more comfortable than a stool and adds to its style. It came all assembled and very well boxed. I am very pleased with this purchase!