I think the price should be a bit lower for the quality of the product. More like $100. I read the reviews and they were all very mixed. I would say the color of the fabra is a mix olive and dark citron mix. The color did not work for my place but very nice ottomans. Great retro style!
I was looking for a lighter more lime green ottoman so I was disappointed to receive this, we kept it just to avoid the hassle of returning and paying the shipping costs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is darker in real life, more of an olive green than lime
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of this is great, we actually have a larger version of it in orange that has held up wonderfully.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than the color the description is correct.
Will keep because I'm too lazy to return it and don't want to eat the cost of shipping. Not a bad little seat/ottoman, however, just darker than pictured online. Would make a good makeup seat at a vanity or in a kid's room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker green, more hunter green than a lime/yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bottom of a few of the legs were scraped up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Eh