These are great for a heavily treaded area or for outside. They work well in our hallway. Still looking for a decent rug pad to keep them flat--you will need one. If you are looking for something soft or with bold colors, these ain't your guys. Go spend more money. These are cheaply made, but I feel like they are a good value for the money.
This would make a fine outdoor rug, but it could never be mistaken for an indoor rug. I bought this for my bathroom because of the durability to moisture and its cleanability, and I believe in those regards the runner would hold up. It just looked a bit more luxe online. However, the "bone" part of the runner is just too dark and that generic, blah beige color you see on every other cheap outdoor rug. It just doesn't work in my bathroom. If the bone color was truly bone, more ivory in color, I could have possibly overlooked the look of the material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bone is actually more of a khaki/beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Constructed well, but definitely looks like more of an outdoor runner, rather than indoor/outdoor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
Love this rug design so much, ordered it for 2 other bathrooms. Went to using indoor/outdoor rugs for baths and it is working out great. This rug is extremely well made. The design makes the rooms pop.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very High Quality Indorr/outdoor rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate