This rug as you might think from pictures but aren't sure about, IS very muted colors. If you are looking for distinct and bright gold colors this isn't the rug for you. If you want subtle complimentary colors then this is a good choice. It came very quickly, it looks beautiful with our off white leather furniture and I can't wait to finish the room with tables. It is very soft on my feet. But it is synthetic thus the price. I don't think that it looks cheap at all however it doesn't look like the gorgeous wool rugs I've gotten in the past. You get what you pay for. This seems well made and I love it so far. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this to anyone who doesn't mind it's synthetic and muted colors.
I bought this rug based on the reviews (all 5 star), my needs, and the price. It is a winner. It pulled everything together in my living room. It's soft, doesn't shed or smell, is large (8 x 11), arrived quickly and was an affordable price.
THE COLORS ARE VERY MELLOW, JUST WHAT I WANTED. I LIKE IT MORE NOW THAN I DID WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED IT BECAUSE IT SEEMED FLAT, BUT I THINK IT JUST NEEDED TIME TO REVIVE FROM BEING SO TIGHTLY WRAPPED IN SHIPPING. I WOULD BUY ANOTHER WHEN NEEDED.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? VERY MUCH THE SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? RIGHT ON
Really sharp rug. The gold is perfect with subtle shades of browns and greys. The description was perfect and i couldn't be more pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on