This rug is fine, but if you're expecting it to look like the photo, you will be disappointed. There is no green border - just cream.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is cream on cream as the description says, NOT as the photo shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate.
The rug arrived much earlier than expected, which was great. My wife and I unfolded it with little problem (yes, it comes folded rather than rolled - be ready to flatten). We stood and stared for a few minutes, and slowly realized that the rug simply didn't look right. It wasn't what we had expected. Thinking that it was simply a taste-related mistake on our part, I went to the website to start the return process. And that is when I saw the picture of what we'd ordered. The picture very clearly has a dark blue/green border around a cream center. The description of "Cream/Cream" was completely accurate; there was no blue/green border to be found. We are returning the rug and purchasing another. I do want to emphasis that, apart from the border issue, the rug was of very good quality, the delivery was timely, and, had it matched what we need for our room, we would have happily held on to it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The creams were dead-on. The picture clearly shows a dark border. There is no border on the 9'6" x13' rug. At all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good, exactly what was advertised and expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description, cream/cream, is accurate. The picture is not.