We have owned some fine, expensive oriental rugs over the years, so when I ordered this 8x11 for @ $330, I considered it a long, long shot. But the rug is lovely - my monitor makes it look a little more "gold" than it is in real life, but the picture is pretty accurate. The blue is a soft grayish/blue surrounded by greenish/gray - so the you can coordinate with a lot of blue/gray/green colors. The design is bold enough to be interesting, but the colors are subtle so that the rug doesn't overpower. The main "downside" is that the weave is not as dense as high end rugs, but considering it's @ 1/8 the price, it's a great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as densely woven as high end rugs, but great value. Soft feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The rug arrived very fast and is really beautiful BUT I would not call it Cream/Blue. The blue is really a very washed-out sea foam green color. While not what I expected, I do really love the rug. The pile is nice to walk on. Both my husband and the cat seemed to really like the new rug :-) The pattern is very abstract...prior to this I had a more traditional Oriental style. This takes a bit of getting used to ...but it does add some nice color to the room without being overwhelming or "heavey" as some rugs can be.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The "blue" is more of a washed out sea foam green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice: good pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly close except fo rthe color