I purchased this rug in the 8' X 11' foot size after buying the same one in the 2'3" X 8'runner to check out the color tones. Overall I like the rug, but the rust color in the border varies in places from a deep color to almost a salmon color. The rust in the runner was the deep color consistently throughout, which is what I liked. I thought maybe this was a manufacturing flaw, but due to the hassle of trying to return a rug of this size I decided it didn't bother me that much. Once I looked at the picture on the website I realize it shows that variation in the border if you zoom in, so it must be intentional. If they were going for a muted vintage look I would think it would have been scattered throughout instead of only on one end. That said, it's very soft under foot and a great price for the size. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
I hesitated buying a non-wool rug here, but this one compares nicely with the wool rugs I bought from Overstock and is a good choice under the breakfast room table. It came perfectly and safely packaged. This rug would have cost so much more elsewhere. It is nice to be able to get a designer style rug that will wear well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lighter than the photo, warmer brown-antique quality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great-looks like wool
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? oK
The rug is a nice quality for the price but the color is not what I was hoping it would be. The rust in the rug is light and not as vivid and as pretty as the picture is on the site. But if you are looking for a muted rug this one is for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It doesnt the colors are very light and muted, the rust color in the rug is more of a pinky color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the pic is not the same as what I received