For a rug this size, the price is tough to beat. The colors and pattern are beautiful. However the blue is more of a blue green. The rug also has a slight sheen that gives away the quality. Overall it's a decent rug, but I am not keeping mine since it would be in close proximity to a very expensive Oriental rug that we have, and it looks really cheap near it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More greenish, than a true blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Has a slight sheen that makes it look a bit cheap
The rug is as beautiful in person as it is on the website. Good quality. The blue is more green tinted than I expected but it works for my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? mostly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality - looks very expensive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I love this rug; out of 6 room-size rugs in my house, it's my favorite. I think all the Powerloomed are excellent (I have two). Very soft, quite thick. Colors are deep and rich -- cream, brown, rust/terra cotta, green, tan, a lovely gold, and the center "blue" is a very greenish blue (perhaps a Very Pale teal); some folks look at it and call it blue, other folks look at it and call it green. Either way, it looks lovely in my terra cotta dining room.