There is nothing royal about this piece. The wood appears unsanded and unfinished and is very rough. I worry about slivers on the hands. The stain job is inadequate as it is evidently uneven. The chair upholstery is finished with small tacks instead of proper brads. The seat is very flat and sits low to the table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is dark grey as mentioned by a previous reviewer - it is the correct color for what I needed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate.
I'm very happy with these chairs. I bought them for my end chairs in my dining room. They are not as comfortable as a club chair but great for dining chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very light but solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The chair came in 2 days!!!! Very nice except the color was wrong, much different than described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? material color was completely different from picture - it's a dark gray not beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good - wrong color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color was very different than described
This chair is unique and so pretty. Yes the finish on the wood part is rough, but this just adds to the beauty and shabby chic look of the chair. I am not worried about getting a splinter. It is also comfortable. Great chair - worth the money.
I ordered two of these chairs. The first time one of the chairs had a completely broken leg... who wants an expensive chair with only three legs? Oddly enough the tags were already off which leads me to believe said chair had already been returned before and somehow was sent to me... When the replacement chair arrived that chair was ALSO broken on the top left side, had a big crack on the top right side, and the color of the upholstery did not match the one unbroken chair I had. Overall it was a terrible experience I would not recommend dealing with especially for chairs that are so expensive.
We bought two of these chairs for our dining room and while the grey has a slight lavender tinge to it (just as an fyi), the structure of the chair is elegant and the whitewash finish gives it a less formalized look yet still very refined. I absolutely love these chairs!