Beautiful chairs, just as pictured. Great price. Had to send back 2 of the 4 I ordered due to manufacturer's defect. That's when I was introduced to the amazing Overstock customer service experience. I will never hesitate to purchase from Overstock with their unbeatable customer service department.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, not sure for the long haul.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? acurate
While these are beautiful chairs, they are not as pictured. I ordered 8 of them, but only needed to open 2 to see they weren't for me. These are not ivory as pictured, but instead a much darker gray w/ pinkish hue. Further, the wood on the legs is a dark wood. I was disappointed that they would not match my dining room as I had hoped and had to return them.
These chairs are gorgeous but unfortunately thy arrived damaged and we needed to return. Would have been happy to do an exchange but they were the last ones in stock! Customer service was extremely helpful in the return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I ordered 6 of these chairs on July 1st and received them on July 6th. They were packaged to perfection with individual cloth slipcovers and a thick cardboard and thin wooden sheet to protect the chairs during shipping. The chairs are amazing quality and look perfect with my dining table. I am beyond thrilled with my purchase and would not hesitate to make another large furniture purchase from Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Even better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the money
I have been eyeing this set of chairs for months, the price finally came down on the pair so I excitedly purchased them. I loved the creamy beige shown in the picture and the weathered oak look of the legs. Well, what I received was a pair of chairs that were GREY, almost a lavender shade of grey. And one of them had damage/discoloration that I quickly reported back. I was very very disappointed not only were they the wrong color, the description clearing stated BEIGE in the title ( which Overstock has now reworded as "Beige Grey") because I complained about the misleading title, picture and even the description said BEIGE but the quality was really not there either. I'm not blaming Overstock at all since this is coming from the manufacturer but I do want to make sure that they are responsible for accurately describing and posting accurate pictures of the products they carry. I am on the fence about their customer service - I used their "chat instant message" service to report the error and sent them pictures of what I received. The operator was nice and apologized and said a manager would contact me within 2 days. 4 days later no one emailed me or called me about the issue. I finally called and spoke a CS rep who was very polite and saw the notes that I had contacted the, at that point I just asked her to send me a packing slip to send these back. I did not want to deal with this situation any more and wanted these purple chairs out of my living room. She quickly arranged for UPS to pick up which they did the very next day so at least the return process was easy. I really did love the picture of the beige chairs, I am bummed these did not work out.
I bought these for a client's dining room and they arrived and were unpacked before I arrived on the scene. Had I seen them before the boxes were disposed of, I would have had her send them back. They're not as sturdy as I had hoped and the fabric looks cheap. Overall, she's ok with them but in the future, she won't be opening boxes without me again.
The chairs arrived quickly but upon opening them (already assembled), they backs are not sturdy and move when you lean back. i don't think they will last more than a few years. Teh colors are off in the photos too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The legs are much darker than they appear. The linen is more grey than beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are not sturdy chairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not great