The rug looks amazing! The color is more aqua than light blue and the wool is tightly woven- perfect for pets but definitely no cushion. The rug is thinner than I would've liked so I just purchased a thick rug pad and now it's more comfortable. Overall I love the rug now, especially since it was on sale!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More aqua than Carolina blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
color in exactly light blue and beige, I bit more rustic than I tought, but I am keeping, sits well on top of my carpet, and it is surviving my 4 year old boy....so I guess good quality
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color in exactly light blue and beige, I bit more rustic than I tought
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I've had this rug for a few months now and like it. The pattern and color are very nice. It seems high quality, though I don't know much about rugs! It's not very soft, a little scratchy, and rather thin, which I guess is normal for dhurrie rugs but which I didn't quite expect. Also, it's more rustic looking than I expected from the picture. It's less clean-lined/sophisticated and more textural/ethnic. The only other problem is that the corners still tend to curl up, even after the rug being unrolled for months and having heavy boxes of books laid on the corners occasionally.