I am using these chairs at my dining room table. The dark wood of the legs matches my table and other furniture. The chairs are quite comfortable and can be used in other settings in the house. I searched many websites before I finally settled on these chairs. The best thing is that they come already assembled. Just take them out of the box and use them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey color shown is a little off. They are grey but have a sage cast to them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Sturdy and well finished.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
It's so hard to tell from the description and the picture what you're really going to get. I wanted something simple and stylish for my small dining room. These chairs are spot on. They look clean and classy, and don't look cheap. The legs are definitely a little on the "cherrier" side, but honestly it's not really the noticeable. I'm really glad I bought these chairs.... they instantly made my dining room pop and you cannot beat the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More of a blue gray.
Had high hopes for the chairs based on the previous reviews. Two main reasons I'm returning them. The seat indicates a 19" seat, but with the back, you only have about 16" of usable seat which feels short. I'm only 5'2" and still felt like my thighs were too long. My husband is about 5'11" and he looked kind of ridiculous sitting it in. The second reason is that the back is VERY upright so you are sitting straight up. Would be more comfortable if it went back even a couple of centimeters. Disappointed.
I loved these chairs, but sadly, am returning them, as the wood is "too red" for the table. They are comfortable and just right height and color, but I can't live with the wood color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on