I have seen this bench on a few high end design sites, one even had it priced at double the Overstock price. Quality is great. The wood legs are heavy and well done and the grey fabric is a nice. The fabric is polyester but feels fine, not great but looks good! My only complaint is the pillow top piping is a little crooked but I just think for the price I am not going to let it bother me! This bench was a pleasant surprise, I like it way more than I thought I would.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly as expected.
This is a nice quality ottoman. Looks expensive. Placed it in a guest bedroom with white comforter and white and steel grey pillows. Makes a really good place for guests to sit and/or place luggage. Roomy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
love this ottoman! perfect marriage of masculine + feminine elements. great in master suite!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality. heavy solid wood castered legs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
We purchased this for the foot of our bed. It is great looking and got lots of compliments. However after about 6 months the legs started to buckle under it and it was the particle board wood giving way. We weren't hard in it- sat to tie shoes, etc. My Dad fixed one side but now it's in the garage waiting for him to fix the other side. Cheap construction- beware.
I use it with a large tray on top as a safe place to put mugs, food, TV remote, snacks. I take the tray away and it's perfect additional seating. Can't believe I went 20 years without having this flexible piece of furniture. Great fabric, as well.
Okay, my ottoman was shipped in great packaging as usual with Safavieh - thanks! No strings, great menswear grey, aligned properly, pinstripe straight, and cushiony. The legs have casters allowing easy movement. I also think the legs are the perfect style combined with the pinstripe pattern~ I like items that seem to capture the feminine and masculine side of decorating.
This ottoman is beautiful. I bought the charcoal with small white stripe. It looks custom made to my décor. My decorator wanted to have one made for 1200.00. There is no way that would have been more beautiful then this. I have at the end of my bed but it would have been perfect in several places in my house.
Overall I love this ottoman, only giving it a four star rating as the piping on one side is noticeably crooked. As that side I'd up against the bed it is no biggie, but if you we're planning to use it in the lounge it may bug you. The pillow is very firm to sit on, I don't mind this as it will hold its shape well over time. The fabric's feel was also not what I expected, it is very dense and thick it almost feels like its outdoor fabric which I feel bodes well for long term use. This came well packaged and very quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described