I have been trying to find a rug to coordinate with the blues in our living room. While the color of this rug had seemed like it would be aqua, light blue, or seafoam, I was pleasantly surprised that it was a bit darker, more of a colonial blue. The rug was much better quality than the lyndhurst rug I had ordered as well, a better pile definitely. If you need a colonial blue rug, buy this one!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Way off - it's not aqua or seafoam at all, it is more of a colonial blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - the pile is very dense, exactly what I was looking for. Cushy enough to sit/lay & doesn't shed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than color - it was accurate
This is a great rug for the price. It is soft under feet. I'm using two of these in my large master bath. I may order a third one for it, yet.! :) The color is not a light blue but a bit more of a federal blue. But it is working in my bath. It's not a 'real thick' pile but it's good enough to be soft under bare feet... and I have a bad foot. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is a bit deeper
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. About 1/2 inch pile. Soft under the feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK