Had two tall white lamps I got years ago with S & H Green stamps...remember the days? After a few accidental tosses and misses of footballs and basketballs they bit the dust. Had a "squatty based" white lamp and these two matched perfectly, only taller of course, and also purchased the floor lamp that matches. The lamps are exactly as described and provide great light without being the focal point. Good purchase. All the children and grandchildren are now adults - no more ball games in the house - and the lamps should last the rest of my lifetime.
These lamps look so much better in person. They definitely look more expensive than what I paid for them. They came packaged really well, with no damage. They're tall too, so they really make an impact. I gave them a good rating as opposed to excellent because the finial on top is plastic. It doesn't look bad, but, it's the details.
These lamps was just what I was looking for and look great in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
gourd lamps can cost around $245 a lamp, so when I saw these I figured it was worth the risk, its an easy way to get the look without the huge tag..., the white is a plain ceramic white, the gold at the bottom I wish looked a little more high end but again...for the the $ you cant have it all, nicely packaged, no complaints here!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate- white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate