Chairs are great and shipping came in a day early! They are very similar to a set that Pottery Barn has for fall 2011 but linen and lavender-ish instead of beige. The color does not bother me, but it may some people who have no gray in their house. Over-all though, they are fantastic chairs for the price and very comfortable. I have been sitting in one of the chairs for about an hour a day for two weeks and there is no indent yet... Better than I was expecting for such a great price,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They were a little more lavender than gray or beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
People say "you get what you pay for" and these chairs live up to that saying. We looked at chairs at more expensive chains stores and they were much better quality than these, but also twice the price. These chairs are very light, completely lack cushioning, the color isn't cream and the linen feels more like burlap. If I had an opportunity to sit in these prior to purchasing, I would not have bought them. Not what I expected from a company like Safavieh.
These chairs are ok. I would return them, but unfortunately Overstock has horrible return policies even if the item is different than what was described online. The color is NOT "Cream Linen." The chairs are a purple hued BROWN. Very disappointed in that. The chairs are comfortable, but feel as if they are a little short width wise on the seats. Will not be purchasing fabric items from Overstock again for the issue of their incorrect description of color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not! The actual color of the chairs is much much darker than what's shown online. They're more of a brown than "cream/linen." They also have a purple hue as previous review described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was much different