I was astonished at how drastically misrepresented this rug was both in title and product description, I didn't read the customer reviews until after I recieved the rug and MANY had written to say that it was not blue, as described. I'm unhappy that Overstock, after all the reviews stating difference in color , didn't rename the product "Lyndhurst Gray" or portray image as such. I realize colors can vary by computer monitor, but the difference in color was huge -- rug is even trimmed in gray. Since it's not cheap to ship this item back, I will definitely think twice before ordering another rug from Overstock again.
We got this for the hallway between the bedroom and the bath and often we run the to the bathroom in our bare feet and the carpet feels soooo good. It also stands up to daily vacuming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just P E R F E C T.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, it is just so soft and thick and feels good on the bottom of the feet!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The size, color, and length were perfect.
Love this runner!! Colors are perfect and price was reasonable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The colors work well in the hallway I bought it from so I am keeping it. Note that this rug is low pile, rather low-density (opposed to thick) and the low-end of the maker's offerings. Nothing wrong with it, and as a synthetic machine made carpet is has fairly bright uniform colors and design. For a bit more money I was able to get a truly thick, hand-tufted wool rug that was a much better value from O.com from the same maker that I am a lot happier about.
Great rug exactly as pictured. I had bought the larger size version (8X12) and came back for matching pieces. Only negative is that it takes a few days to get it to lay flat due to being rolled for delivery. Do not worry it does sit flat after a couple of days of walking on it.
I have bought several of these less expensive "Persian-type" rugs from Overstock. I have always been happy with them. The look nice, they feel soft and they wear well. I will always buy my floor coverings from them given the positive experiences I have had with them so far.
This is a very high quality rug and I also wrote a review for the large 9 x 12 as I am extremely pleased and will probably order the round rug with same pattern. I did not receive the $10.00 off coupon - is there a code I should have as I wrote the review for the large rug and now with the runner. Please advise further. Thanks.
We purchased this runner after buying the large version for our bedroom. The Carmel brown accent color in the borders looks absolutely gorgeous next to a maple hardwood floor. It is nice and soft and lies perfectly flat after just a day. We really like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is more blue than is shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate