I'm glad I read the other reviews or I never would've bought this based just on the pic shown here. It looks so much nicer than that dingy color the website shows. A lovely bluish-grey with ivory edging; very soothing. I've already recommended this to friends. Because I'm using it on a hardwood floor I went ahead and bought the suggested rug pad, but if you're using it on a carpet then you won't need it. It's surprisingly thick given the price. Definetely good quality for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay.
Very happy with the color of the product, the rugs are fairly thin but I expected that considering they are synthetic. The rugs were sort of warped from being stored rolled up, but after a month they finally lay down flat on the floor. I bought two, to put on either side of a queen bed. Here is the problem, I measured & they would have been a perfect fit but the rugs are actually about 2 inches shorter than as described on the site. Wanted to step out on to something soft & have the rugs protect my engineered wood floors from damage from the bed frame. Still works but would have been a better cosmetic result if the size advertised was accurate.
I bought this to coordinate with the 5' round--looks great with it. The pattern is slightly different, but the colors are the same. I am giving identical reviews on all. Rug is a silver-gray-blue. When I first put it down, I thought there is no blue in the rug. Then, I compared to a gray item I have, and yes, there is a blue tint. I asked my husband the color, and he said gray-blue which is the color I wanted. The rug is very pretty and looks close to the photo. It laid flat quick after unrolling--very nice.This was my second attempt at the right color--the return policy is great--no charge to return if you use a credit to buy something else. Such a deal!
These rugs seem to be well-made and durable. While we're having some issues with their being curled from having been rolled for shipping, they seem to be relaxing now. I am very happy with these. They replace some rugs I've had for more than 20 years, and I expect they'll last as long as the old ones.
I didn't give this one 5 stars like the other reviewers. Here's why: there is a slight defect in the border on one end, but nothing I can't live with and I didn't want to return it. Also, it's a big short for a runner. I did not end up using it where I had originally intended because of the shorter length. I have it on a landing between the 1st and 2nd floor and I actually like having a runner there where I didn't before. Also, I knew the rug was synthetic (as reflected in the price) but it has a bit of a sheen which to me screams "synthetic" whereas another synthetic rug I own is of a higher quality and looks wool. The color on this runner comes off as more blue than gray. I have neutral, grayish taupe walls (Revere Pewter is the color) and the runner def looks blue to me. The border is a yellowish ivory, not a light ivory. The up side is it apparently is very easy to clean as the tag on the back says, vacuum and if soiled, wash off with a garden hose! That strikes me as odd as the rug is not advertised as an indoor/outdoor rug. Anyway, it's not in a high traffic area so it should stay nice and clean.
I needed a blue-grey runner to go into our newly decorated dining room. Didn't want anything too fancy and "busy", but wanted some type of pattern, not just one color without any pattern at all. Let's just say my life changed after I found this rug on Overstock.com. No, really. I searched EVERYWHERE (i.e. ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, *** (had never heard of before my search), ***, several on-line dealers that I can't remember the names of, ***, ***, ***, etc...) for a rug that would be just the right blue-grey, have some type of pattern without being "loud" or "too busy", come in the size I needed, and be affordable. I'll admit it.......I am VERY thrifty. There was no way I was going to spend hundreds of dollars on a runner! And then I saw this rug..............this rug is EVERYTHING that the description says it is. It is thick without being a tripping hazard, not at all flimsy. It is the exact size I needed to go in front of our buffet. It is a perfect balance of blue-grey.......you look at it and truly can't decide if it is more blue or more grey. The pattern makes it attractive without being too busy. It isn't the first thing your eye goes to when you come into our home. It really complements the room nicely. Great value, great pattern, great colors (not overly bright but not muted, either. More of a "toned down" effect.) I am VERY happy with this rug.
I bought this rug and three other matching in various lengths to use on stairs, landing (this one) and upper hallway. Priced out a lot less than the cheapest continuous runners and looks custom! Lengths are accurate and color is consistant. All in all I'm pleased with the rugs (and myself!). Good purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Main photo a little too yellow. Color is like the other photos.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not wool but a great substitute. Great quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Beautiful rug! The colors are much prettier in person! I ordered several more sizes for other rooms in my house. Love this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Runner is exactly what I wanted and good quality material. I would suggest some kind of padding underneath, makes it feel even better and more plush.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? First picture for link does not match the picture when you actually open the link, it is more blue/grey than ivory, but these are exactly the shades I was looking for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality run for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Great rug, good quality for the price. Nice and soft. Arrived quickly too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I am very happy with this purchase. I actually ordered the 4 x 6 rug along with this runner. Per the reviews it IS actually more of a grey color which is what I was looking for. Both rugs rolled out nicely - I put some books on each corner for a few days and have had no roll up problems. For the price you cannot beat it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? ?? - after reading the reviews I knew that t his was more of a grey and just what I was looking for
- How is the quality of the product? Pretty good - rug rolled out nicely.
I am very happy with the quality of this rug - and the color in the picture online is a great match to what I received. I have bought from overstock.com two times now and both times I have been very happy with the prices and quality of the items.