This product is quoted in CAD...however it can only be ordered from the US?
Safavieh Lyndhurst Floral Motif Greyish Blue/ Ivory Runner (2'3 x 12)
Nothing finishes a home quite like hall runners, such as this elegant floral rug. With its clean fringeless borders, stylish blue background, ivory border, and delightful red, sage, and olive accents, this timeless Oriental accents any decor.
- Floor rug features fringeless borders for a very clean, elegant look and feel
- Accent any home decor with the floral motif of the Lyndhurst rug
- Light blue background
- Ivory border
- Accents of red, green, sage and olive
- Enhanced polypropylene pile keeps dirt out and keeps the rugs looking great for years
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Traditional Styling
- Primary Color: Blue
- Pattern: Oriental
- Measures 0.375 inch thick
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. O.co tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
|Color||Blue Gold Ivory|
|Pattern||Border Floral Oriental|
|Dimensions||2 ft. 3 x 12 ft.|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
The rug is well-made and the colors run true. It is holding up very well.Read More
Colours as in picture. Bit shiny as synthetic but still appealingRead More
Another great value for the price. Highly recommend this runner!Read More
1) This Lyndhurst floral motif greyish blue/ivory runner is a soft, average weight rug. Quality very good to excellent. Pad will make it better, but I have them on bamboo flooring now, no pads, and they are fine. The "ivory" in description leans more toward a honey color. While a bit of curl at the beginning, carpet now lies flat, no wrinkles. 2) Greyish Blue or Bluish Grey ... depends on where you put these rugs. (Other colors include small touches of dark green, black, cranberry and the honey (which they call ivory). 3) I have 2 of these runners. One leads from bottom of stairs into a very large finished basement with kitchen, dining, TV area, library and 2 bedrooms. Floors are light bamboo wood, walls are cream (denim blue accent walls). TV area = light gray leather sofa with pillows/accents of varying shades of gray/lime/black/white/off-white) and Safavieh's Cozy Solid Silver Shag Rug (also from Overstock) in front of the sofa. Another of the Solid Silver Shag rugs covers a large open area of family room, and leads to 2 of runners of the same Cozy Silver Shag: one leading left (to a library), the other leading right to a hallway. At the hallway Cozy Silver Shag runner meets with the other Lyndhurst Grey/Blue Floral Motif runner, which leads to a bedroom -- same denim blue color walls and cream carpet. With these varying shades of denim blue, light grey, blue/grey . . . you might think there would be a clash somewhere; but there isn't. 4) It has taken me 3 years and numerous mistakes in purchases before I achieved what I really love in our lower level living area. I sometimes go down just to look at it; it's so pleasing to the eye. One might think all the grays would make it feel "cold," but it doesn't. It's very warm and welcoming. Thanks for reading. ^-^Read More
This rug is beautiful and worth the cost.Read More
Beautifully made. Picture does not do any justice at all. The colors are soft which makes it easier to match just about any room color; the blue is more like a grayish blue. Very pleased.Read More
I ordered 2 12' runners for our 27' hallway. They fit beautifully, leaving just enough wood flooring to frame them, but your bare feet never leave carpeting as you walk down the hallway. Everyone who has seen them remarks on how luxurious they feel underfoot. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.Read More
It practically glows against the hardwood floor. Exactly what I needed for the hallway.Read More
This is a beautiful runner rug. The colors and design are much prettier than the picture. It is so soft and luxurious. 12' feet is longer than I anticipated but I will make it work because I love this rug so much.Read More
Purchased 2 of the 12' rugs for my very long hall. They look great with my color choices for the walls and ceiling and wood floors. We have a lot of light from a 16 foot sliding door in the hall. The colors in the rug work very well.Read More
Questions & Answers
The price of the item will be converted to the currency selected for International check out, but unfortunately not all products can be shipped internationally.
How to Size Your Room For an Area Rug
A rug in the right size can complement the whole room, accent furnishings, bring life to a dull room, or make a subtle statement. However, if it's too big or too small, it may leave the impression of an unfinished or poorly decorated room. Before you start shopping for area rugs, you'll want to size the room. This guide will help you to select the right size rug in any room.
How to Use Table Runners
Table runners complement your table settings by adding color, texture and a unifying element to your tablescape. Table runners add a touch of elegance, bringing a sense of tradition to an occasion. The rules regarding the use of table runners and other kitchen linens are fluid and are better described as guidelines. When it comes to kitchen linens and the design of your dining room table, you can be as formal or as casual as you like.
How to Measure for a Women's Swimsuit
Since your brand-new swimsuit is meant to fit right against your body, choosing the right size in women's swimwear is essential. Whether you're measuring for a bikini, tankini or one-piece swimsuit, it's easy to find the size of bathing suit that will flatter your figure. Read on for tips on measuring yourself for a women's swimsuit.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details