I bought a round rug and this 3x5 rug in the same color and style, and am very glad that I did -- they are really gorgeous and match well with a gray carpet that I have. I'm setting this one by the side door where there has been some water damage to the wood floor, so his will hide the damage and help prevent future damage. It's a beautiful victorian-style carpet, and though it is not a modern print, it sends a touch of class to any decor, and isn't ostentatious or obnoxious. A rug should highlight the rest of the room and not call attention to itself except to make everything else look better -- this rug does that. Highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate - it is slightly more blue than what is shown in the picture, but it's similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a great rug and looks really good on a wood floor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This is a perfect rug to put next to my bed over the oak floors. The colors are lovely and pick up the colors in my bedroom furniture and oak floor. It's soft to the touch and, although machine mad,e it looks like a better quality rug. It definitely needs a pad under it and I was able to get an inexpensive one from a well known Home store. I get a lot of compliments on this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate...more grayish blue than blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's not expensive quality but perfect to have next to my bed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate except the color was a little different from I thought I was getting.
I love the colors in this rug. I wanted muted colors to go with a bedspread, the colors in the rug were a great match for the bedspread and looks great in the room. However, the short ends of the rug want to curl up. I have put weights on it, turned it over with weights, curled it under, put tape underneath and nothing works. Over time, it has somewhat gotten better, but one end still wants to pulll up on the corners. The rug seems to be heavy enough to stay down, so I don't know what the problem is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very true to what was online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug looks really good and seems to be made well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
We ordered this rug as a runner on the tile floor in our bathroom. When the rug arrived the first thing we noticed was the colors were even more vibrant than in the pictures, the blue really jumps out. Next we were really pleased how soft the rug feels under bare feet. The size was just right for what we needed and the price was just right as well.
It is a beautiful carpet...every bit as lovely as pricier area rugs. The reddish burgundy is muted but still bright enough to add accents of that color but subtle enough that it doesn't need to be acknowledged in your rooms color scheme. I'm so tickled with this purchase, I've purchased one for my adjoining living room as well!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was spot on with my computer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fantastic...I'll be adding a felted pad to add more depth but the weave of the carpet is tight and dense.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this rug for my hall bath with double vanities and it fits very nicely. I was hoping there would be more dark browns with the blue/gray but it has more caramel brown. The only thing is-this rug was rolled so tight for shipping that it's been difficult to get the rug to lay flat after two weeks despite putting heavy books on it. It's still not laying totally flat but I think it eventually will. I've bought almost all my rugs from Overstock and love the selection and prices!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The browns have a caramel brown hue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Received the rug nicely packaged. However, I have a little pucker area about 12 x 12. I hope it flattens out in time. Purchased this rug for at the top if the staircase. I have animals so I do not want to spend a ton of money on area rugs. Looks great on hickory flooring too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little off, but still nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good, but could do without the pucker.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color is off a bit but I can live with that. It will fade in time anyway.
I bought 4 of these rugs to keep my dog from slipping on our hardwood floors. I bought them because they look very nice on line, and kept with the decor of my house. They turned out to be much prettier than the picture, they are a lovely pale gray bluecolor. They look great in house and haver also served my original purpose for buying them.
This is soft to walk on and beautiful. I had bought it on sale to use in the basement but it's too pretty to leave there. I have another of these in a larger size and is holding up very well. You can just hose them off outside and let them dry and they come back. Good buy on sale.
These were on sale and a tremendous bargain so I bought 6 of them to replace a lot of different old tired rugs that didn't match anything, much less the rooms they were in. These arrived within a few days, the pattern and colors were spot on, even more distinct than pictured. These are BLUE rugs, no doubt about it, which is just fine as that fits my house. 1 went in the entry way. It is holding up very well to the front door traffic. It dries quickly when wet, puppy excited because I am taking them for a walk tinkle comes out easily with no residual smell (very nice), mud tracked in from puppy feet after aforementioned walkies vacuums up with no trouble. These rugs are solid enough and the corners stay down (with a white stay liner underneath) and don't follow the vacuum suction which is nice. Especially since the puppies are teething and the one rug I have that doesn't lay down has the corners all chewed up. 2 in front of 2 sliding doors are holding up incredibly well. I am amazed that the cat next door can idly just hang out on the fence with the amount of barking and excited skittering the puppies do upon site of this 'couldn't care less' feline! Fortunately, since the rugs are there (with stay put under liners) all puppies can do is jump, bark, scamper while they learn the permanence that is glass, often the littlest gets so excited that occasionally (everyday twice a day at least) he has a few accidents. Carpets clean easily and so far no resistant smells, although I don't know why. I do keep water and scented antibacterial puppy clean up soap handy. We have our ad up hoping for adoption for the puppies, but I'm keeping the rugs. I hope.