Bought the rug looking for something under my round table that would protect my wood floors from all the chairs sliding. I had a rectangle and the side chairs did not fit when pulled out. This fills the bill perfectly. The color was as shown ( I got the green) and the quality is better than I expected for the price. It only took a day or two for the rug to lay flat after being rolled and it arrived in only 2 days.
low quality rug, I wouldn't reccommend..........................................................................
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close, but not exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not up tp par... I purchased a lot of rugs in the past month; this was the worst. Thin, cheap and didn't roll out correctly; after two weeks it still ha a curl in the rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? semi
It looks very ordinary, inexpensive, and way too casual rather than traditional. I was disappointed. It was for the dining area, but it makes the room look cheap. So I am hoping to find a better one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color is more green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well woven, but the material looks very inexpensive.
I was so pleased to see that the site description was on target about the color. Delivery was good and a piece of furniture on one side helped it to flatten out in just a few days. Even on a polished concrete basement floor, with the Overstock pad that I bought to go under it, it is a very cushiony, comfortable place to sit in front of our fireplace.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is actually more sage green that what showed up on my screen. The green was what I wanted so I was really pleased.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and tightly woven with a well bound edge.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I ordered this rug to go under a round table in our breakfast nook on brazilian cherry hardwood floors. It's absolutely beautiful and very durable. The colors are so true. I've bought 4 rugs now from Overstock and love every one of them. Will definitely look here first in the future.
The rug is an addition to our living room area as an area rug in a traffic zone. The colors are pleasing and fit with our decor. I am more than pleased with it and glad the rug doesn't have fringe. It's a quality rug and if you are looking for the color which we were it's a great buy!
The rug is true to sage color and was a good value for the money. What we are still wrestling with 1 month later is the wrinkles from how the carpet was folded. It still doesn't lay right, even with heavy objects placed on it to iron it out. It is a shame. We are still hoping it will lay flat w/out wrinkles. It definitely needs a carpet pad to keep from slipping.
Even though the color green shown in the picture was a little different when I received it, it still worked well with what I wanted. The green was actually much darker than shown in the picture. The quality is good and the delivery was fast.
We thought this rug was perfect from the start. We have dark wooden floors and an ivory square breakfast table to put the rug on, and the look is beautiful. Stains don't show up as with a solid rug either. It came promptly and we will continue to use Overstock.com :-)
I bought this rug in both the 8ft. round and 8x11. I like the fact that they look like an oriental rug but are not wool, wool is always dirty. The colors are a little lighter when you get them, but are still very pretty. The size on the 8 ft. round was also a couple of inches smaller than stated so just keep this in mind if it has to be an exact size. Would highly recommend it, and delivery was very fast, got in a couple of days. Very nice made rug for the price which you really cannot beat!!!!