There is a lot of red on this rug and it is a deep red/ almost maroone - not a bright candy apple red.. The pattern and measurements are as pictured/specified. The quality of the construction is great. Also, it has a pretty soft feel compared to lots of rugs out there. I gave it 4 stars because i expected the red to be brighter. Just keep in mind that different monitors display colors differently - and this rug is a deep red.
The rug was frayed on a couple end corners upon receipt. Easier to keep than return but will not purchase a rug again online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as viewed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so-so
Very nice rug. Happy with color and quality. Ordered to decorate for Christmas, to use on new solid surface flooring - looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
loved the rug it looks great in our house. It gave the room an elegant look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was even brighter then the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it met our expectations
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought a set of this rugs and I am very happy with them. Thick but soft they are looking good in my kitchen. The colors are just like in the picture, vivid and beautiful. Very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The Lyndhurst Persian Treasure rug is exactly what we wanted. It is thick, and feels great underfoot. It does not require a pad to feel luxurious. Colors are vibrant and rich-looking. We like it well enough that we plan to order the matching runner. We are very satisified with this purchase.
Nice product, definitely well made for the money, but the picture was way off as most have said already. Imagine more of the red like the lyndhurst red and black around the trim. other colors are muted. Just need to understand picture is out of focus.
I had to depend on the reviews of others before making this purchase and I was not let down at all. The rug feels so nice, soft and plush and the colors are much deeper and richer than the picture. The whole experience had been nothing but just pure convenience and thus will make Overstock as my new "shopping mall". Thank you.
Colors were slightly different than pictured, as stated by other reviewers... But i knew that when purchasing. Very soft, great quality, for the money,. It took a couple of days to air out, but that was also expected. I'd definitely recommend to anyone!
the rug color looks nothing like the picture. a lot of red, not really any gold. I might move it to a different room than i originally bought it for. that being said, it does look really nice and is really soft. i don't have a pad underneath and it doesn't really move around at all either. the pattern looked the same on mine, but the picture here doesn't represent the actual colors. for the price it's a fantastic buy, just beware that theres a lot of dark red and black in it.
The pattern is a little less defined than it appears in the photo, but the weight or thickness of the rug is great for the living room, where I was putting it. It's probably about an inch thick and has a medium-soft feel to the stitching.