Not a good possibly not even a fair quality rug. Do not waste your money
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality, sheds a great deal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 50/50
First, I am a photographer, so having my monitor calibrated to the exact color an image supplies is key. That said, the image of this particular rug is not at all accurate. The golden tones are actually ivory and the red is much more burgundy. I was really disappointed. The quality was also less than I was expecting. In fact, my daughter (who is 10) commented on it looking similar to a throw rug we had purchased at *** a few years back. I will say though, Overstock was EXCELLENT and they were so good about the return. In fact I immediately ordered a different rug and it is sitting in my foyer as I type. MUCH happier with the second rug. But, in my honest opinion, the Lyndhurst rug here is not at all the colors in the image and the quality seems to be less than par.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The reds are actually more burgundy and the golden warm tones are more ivory.
I recently moved to a small lake house, and am restoring and upgrading it to a Spanish Mediterranean Tuscan theme. The rooms are very small, and one of the small, square guest rooms has been converted to a book-shelf-lined home office, with a double window. The round rug fits perfectly in the center of the room, and brings color into my office/den, leaving a hard floor space for my swivel chair to move behind my desk. It is a very rich looking rug and gets many compliments from my guests.
This rug sits in our front hall, which is not our daily entry door. The hall is two levels, and from the top of the stairs, this rug looks great. The round shape adds interest in an otherwise boring space. However, when you get up closer, you can see that this rug is cheaply made, thin, and not of the quality I expected. It doesn't even look close to wool, and the material looks like Walmart quality. On the other hand, the design is beautiful, so from a distance, it looks pretty good. We have two dogs who go in and out here, so I wouldn't want anything too nice or expensive right now. But in the future, I would probably want to replace for a nicer, real wool rug.
The colors of this rug are completely inaccurate on Overstock. The vibrant "gold" is actually a dull beige and the red is a closer to cranberry/dark pink. The only thing accurate is the black. I will be sending this back. Very disappointing.
The rug is beautiful but not quite the colors pictured. The colors looked deeper and richer online . Not golden beige coloring at all more ivory, and the red is more on the cranbury not a true deep red and definatle no orange undertones. Not exactly what I was looking for but it was high quality and beautiful anyway. It winds up that it was a little smaller than I neede for my kitchen anyway, so it is now in my foyer and looks beautiful! So overall I am very happy with the purchase!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The clors were alot richer looking in the picture not a golden beige but a creamy beige with the red and black. The red is a little more cranbury in color not a deep.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? slightly off in the color department
Love it so far, We do live in MN. so I will have to see how it fares through the winter.i the quality is good and it is just what I hoped for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the soft feel, We use it in our entryway and it's easy to vacuum, doesn't show dirt, and dosen't slip at all.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This is such a beautiful rug. It looks great out on the porch. This rug would look beautiful anywhere in your home. I am very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on point.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. Very vibrant.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.