I purchased this rug to use in front of my kitchen sink. It arrived under a week, was packaged well and in good condition. I liked how vibrant this looked online. However... the colors were a lot more muted than they appeared in the picture. The red is more of a brick red, the blue is more gray and the gold is actually cream. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to get a lot of bang for their buck, but not to anyone that is wanting a high-end look.
I am thrilled with this rug. The colors are vivid and look exactly like the picture to me. I would call this a dark red rather than burgundy (which I think of as having a purple undertone). The colors in this rug pulled together a room full of colors: gray, green, blue, and cherry and oak wood. I thought finding a rug would be impossible, but it looks fantastic!
From now on, I'll stick with Safavieh for area rugs. They are so superior to other "imitation Persian rugs" that I am astounded. The design of this rug in person is even more beautiful in person than online. It is extremely soft, but well made and tightly woven. Even the edging is wonderfully tight, so no fraying, etc! This one is in my vanity/ walk-in closet, where it matches the large Persian rug next door in my bedroom. I've bought two runners in this pattern to go with this rug, and can't wait to put them all together! Congrats, Safavieh, on fabulous design and value for the money!
its a beautiful look for a bargain price. very pleased. the colors are rich. both of my rugs from overstock have been pleasers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
Very poor quality. When I saw the rug on Overstock I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, after receiving the rug I didn't feel the rug was worth half what I paid for it. The ends are still turned up even after putting weights on them. This is not a very thick rug, actually more backing then rug. I wanted it for my kitchen, it ended up in the rec room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality. The ends are still somewhat turned up, even after putting weights on them. I thought I was getting a good deal, but not even worth what I paid for it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was fine as far as color.
I have several hand knotted antique and new oriental rugs. I wanted a rug for a heavy traffic area where I would not have put an expensive rug. It is perfect for that area. It blends very nicely with my other rugs. I plan to order another one for a similar area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color and design of this rug were exactly as pictured in the advertisement.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased with the quality of this rug..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product was accurately described on the web site.
I've bought a lot of area rugs from Overstock and have been really pleased with each one. You can't beat the shipping and the delivery speed! I'll definitely look to overstock before making any rug purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? A little less orange in real life, which was fine.
- How is the quality of the product? Good to great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Though this is probably the least attractive of the pattern, it's still a fantastic buy. I recommend pairing it with the 5' round rug and the 2.5' x 7' runner. If you had to pick only one, this wouldn't be my first choice, but it's still quite lovely.