I am in love with this rug. To be honest, I was a little skeptical about ordering it, but figured I'd gamble with the price of this rug instead of purchasing a comparable rug for $800-$1,000. We ripped up our old carpeting and this rug really looks beautiful on the hardwood floor. It feels wonderful on bare feet, even without a carpet pad. The styling of the rug makes the room look updated and classy, but still homey and comfortable. My husband is not a fan of the rug because he likes symmetrical patterns, but I do not see the big issue. Honestly, it's a beautiful, beautiful rug... and you just can NOT beat the price! Your friends and family will think you spent a small fortune. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are actually a little bolder than they appear
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We wanted an attractive area rug that could stand up to our two big dogs wrestling and rolling. Previous rugs had snagged or would discolor when spot cleaned. This rug is PERFECT! Seems much higher quality than what the price suggests. Highly recommended!
This was my first time using Overstock and I am super pleased with my experience! I had numerous choices, varied prices, and delivered quite fast and in great condition! My husband was not thrilled with ordering a rug to cover up our hardwood floors especially since I had to fight for laminate hardwood's vs his ever wanted carpet. So, when I was pushing for a rug he had a hard time embracing this idea. He gave me a budget of under $400 for a 9x12. I found this rug and took a chance... hoping the colors would be good, the rug would be cushy under your feet, add some spice to our living room, and hold up with a 7 month old. I am one for vibrant colors and worried that these colors would be muted but we did need a lighter rug with not too much red and navy blue if possible. I read the reviews (which were pretty stellar) and searched for other site reviews on this rug and found one on the Sears site where the picture of the rug looked a tad different.... brighter reds, greens, yellows, and black. Instantly, I went from liking it to loving it! When the carpet was delivered it was perfect! The colors add to our room with out making it too dark but with beautiful splashes of color! I bought the pad for underneath and that adds the cushy feel that I was looking for! It seems to be a great rug and especially for the relatively cheap price! Hoping the hold up will be decent ... seems to be pretty good! I did not buy the screen type pad to keep the rug from slipping on the floor because I would have furniture for that! The pad seemed to be quite enough! I am so very pleased and happy about this rug! I will be using overstock again, definitely!
I think for the price, I got a great buy. Looks amazing in my large livingroom. The rug is of average to low quality. I say this due to thickness and that the lines framing the rug are not straight. Almost like the loom would jolt now and then. I have furniture sitting on it, so it isn't a problem. If it was more open, I would. Colors are accurate. I bought 3 other sizes for a complete set. All matched close enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You will not beat this rug for the $$
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Was not dissapointed
We really love this rug. The quality is very good and the colors are accurate. Can't beat it for the price!! A very good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We love the rug and it makes our living room instantly looking cozy. It is brighter than the photo shows. We are very happy with the purchase since we didn't even know if it will work before it arrived. The quality of the rug is not superb and it is very thin but for the price, it is totally worth it!
I was disappointed in the color. The photo shows somewhat muted colors, but the actual colors are much brighter and sort of cheap looking. The rug is also very thin.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was sort of similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok for what it is used for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The rug is absolutely beautiful. No compalins. I recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is accurate. The rug is beautiful and not to busy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I expected the pattern on the rug to be smaller. It's much bigger than I expected but it's not an issue.