Very nice rug for this price. Very soft to walk on and looks as if I spent much more for it than I did. I also bought the runner and they complement each other perfectly without being exact matches (which was what I wanted). A warning though...the colors in the rug are much darker than they appear online...it's labeled as "sage" but I would call it more of a dark green. Still a very pretty rug, just something to keep in mind.
The size was fine. The "Ivory" color was more of a lemon tone. Didn't match my decor. Was a little disappointed with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not as close as I would have liked
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug didn't feel as nice as i thought it should
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty close
I have had this rug for about a month. It has stood up to vacuuming, is soft under foot and the colors are nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little less yellowy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
First I have to say how FAST I received this rug. I ordered it on a Sunday and got it on Tuesday, 2 days!!! This rug is exactly as described...even better. It is gorgeous! When I heard red in the description I was a little concerned, however, it is a muted red/brick red and not overbearing at all. Definitely will add beauty to any room you put it in. This is my first order with Overstock and will not be my last.