We had already purchased the round rug for the dining room and we were so please with it that my HUSBAND ordered this one and the runner. Needless to say this is another Overstock winner. Also, we ordered it on Friday night and it was at my door on Monday morning when I left for work. I don't know how you do it but I am glad you do. We have ordered so many things now from Overstock and we have always been pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
The rug is very pretty, with the colors running to a true black, sharp jewel like red and gold. Only complaint is when it arrived, it had wrinkles in it from being poorly wrapped. We had to steam the rug, then put heavy books on it to flatten out the seam like wrinkles. I bought the same rug a while ago in a 4 x 6 and that rug did not have colors that were as sharp, but it was much thicker. This is on the thinner side, and when the sun hits it, there is a slight sheen that tells a careful observer that this is not the best quality. But we use it for a breakfast room, with a dog chewing bones all over it, and it hides everything. For the price, it is perfect for us.
The rug looks different from the picture. The colors are the same, but at 9 x 12, think of it as everything being stretched out and large. There is a lot of black space between the flowers in the center (unlike the photo) and many of those flowers are really big, some are as large as a basketball. The red border is my favorite part of the rug. It's a rich looking border. This rug is very formal and will be the centerpiece of the room and it will look best if your furniture and drapes are either a solid color or have an understated design. I'm using this rug in my dining room and the tan/gold accents in the rug go really well with my tan chair cushions. I took a chance ordering this rug and I'm so glad I did. It looks like a really expensive rug, but with a bargain price. I bought a rug pad as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are accurate,
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
Not bad for the money if you can spend the time working out the creases (we ended up using a steamer). It now looks like a more expensive rug although the colors are not like the picture. Perhaps they sent us the wrong model but we decided to avoid the hassle of sending back. I would not purchase this again due to the pattern discrepancy.
The rug is thin and needs a pad but we did not want a wool rug due to allergies. All wrinkles ironed out in two days. My only complaint is that the rug was shipped folded in four rather than rolled up
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was a little more red rather than maroon than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
It was delivered on time and in good condition. Everything was a promised and described. It's in been in my living room for a couple of weeks and isn't showing any signs of shoddy manufacturing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Quite well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, no loose stiching, worn spots, or bleeding color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on