Excellent quality and very pretty colors although slightly different than what I thought based on the site pictures. I was expecting a more muted color palette but received a very vibrant color scheme (rust being the dominant color). Reading the other comments, I did expect the ivory to vary to a yellow; however my rug was more camel color than pale yellow (allowing me to pull in tans to the wall color). The price was exceptionally good for the size of the rug: I'll be using this in my living room and although it wasn't exactly what I expected, it's beautiful none-the-less and I'm very, very happy with the overall product. I would certainly recommend this for anyone who enjoys the natural colors of browns, green, and burnt oranges.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? My rug delivered was more camel colored in place of ivory and the rust color is more pronounced than I anticipated off the picture on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? With the exception of the variation in color, I would rate the overall description accurate.
Purchased for my familyroom and I think that it was a great buy. The color was close to the picture and the quality was better than what I expected for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price it was excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very close
I have only had this rug down for 2 days but it is still wrinkled pretty bad. I'm hoping that it will flatten completely out soon. It also tends to slide even with heavy furniture on it so I ordered a non skid pad today. I really like the vibrancy of the colors. It is also really soft under feet. It works for my current needs but it doesn't look high quality at all. I'm hoping the rug pad improves the look. To me the colors are cream, sage, and melon (not rust ).
This rug is very soft under foot , it looks great in the living room and is thick enough to hold up to the wear and tear of four dogs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. think and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug looks great in my family room. The colors are more vibrant as compare to the picture provided. The delivery was fast with no hassel. Carpet is not as plush as I have read in other reviews. I have purchased padding with it, which makes it more comfortable. Great buy for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are actullay more vibrant than they appear in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
This rug was better than I had anticipated. I thought it might be a little too "busy" for our dining room since I have faux painted the dining walls. We have a tuscan theme in our house so I thought (ok, my 12 year-old helped pick this one too) the rug would go well with the coloring we have. It does! I could not wait to see it so I unrolled it in the living room. It is very beautiful. I had to run upstairs to look at it over the balcony & it looks great on the floor. I have not seen it in the dining room yet, but I know it will had such warmth & brightness to the floor (it will beat the navy blue, burgundy rug we currently have....which does not fit the new paint & decor going in). The ivory to me does not appear yellow. I would say it's a warm creamy based ivory (not cold or blue-based like white ivory). Great pick I must say. I would certainly buy another Lyndhurst rug again!
I needed a large for a high traffic area ( family room) that would look nice with exsisting furniture and not break the bank. This rug came in a large size at a resonable price. The color description is a little off while listed as "Ivory/Rust" I think the ivory is actually more of a dark cream with a yellow undertone. The colors work well together, but if you have yellow in the room I think it would clash a bit. We like the rug and it is a bright addition in the family room and holding up really well. I would buy again.
Was exactly as described.. Perfect colors.. Perfect thickness! Put a few large books along the end that was inside the roll during storage and shipping and it was flat the next day.. No smell as described in an earlier post.. Am extremely happy with all my purchases
Just what I was looking for. Colors were compatible with my décor, but the beige is a little on the yellow side. Plan to get another in same style to go under my dining room table, and a round one to go under entryway table. Suggest a good rug pad, however, to go under any rugs that may get heavy traffic, such as in my living room.
Very nice, thick. Colors are a little more vibrant than pictured, but have no issues with using in my room. Wish it was wool, but this will do for the price. Have had several compliments on this rug. Would buy again and am going to purchase runner.
We just love this rug and the rich colors!!! I had been searching for a big rug for our family room but I didn't like any in the stores and gave it a shot on overstock and I am do glad I did. Very happy with our purchase and will continue to buy from overstick because of the huge variety!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even more beautiful colors once recieved
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I needed a rug that was less than 1/2" thick, for a high traffic area. The price I paid was VERY low, and considering the size of the rug, I should be unsurprised by the product that I received. Still, I find myself dismayed. I have ordered many rugs from Overstock in the past, and have raved about the quality and design. This is my first disappointing rug purchase from Overstock. It's not that it's ugly, it's just not up to my standards for taste and design. The colors lack harmony and the design lacks refinement. It reminds me of the rugs you see being sold out of vans on the side of the road. I'm keeping it, because I'm unlikely to find another product that will suit my highly specific needs, but I wish I could rave about it like my other purchases. And I can't.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close. The "ivory" is really a pale yellow. It could charitably be described as ecru. The blue is closer to pastel periwinkle than blue. The tan is closer to camel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've come to expect a higher taste level from this brand (Safavieh) and from previous Overstock purchases.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The design is NOT "intricate".
My rug is beautiful! Even more so than the picture online! The colors and size are perfect for my den. The rug is soft which makes it perfect as a play area for my toddler grandchildren. I would highly recommend this rug. It is a beautiful rug at a reasonable price.
I ordered this rug with great anticipation. The details specified ivory and rust as the primary colors. However, the actual colors are closer to ivory and salmon. The colors in the picture appear to be earth tones, but they are actually more pastel. Disappointing indeed! Will be returning this item.
Love this rug. It's the first non wool rug I have purchased but love the fact that it's thin and its very soft on your feet. The rust color is more of a dark salmon. The colors are bright and it looks great on my tile floor in my living room. As usual the shipping was fast and it is good quality for the money
I love this one. I've had it for about 5 years.I have it in my high traffic family room and I do steam clean it every spring and then spray some scotch guard on it after it dries completely and I'm good to go for another year. I have it on a hard wood floor (We take the rug out on the patio to steam clean it). After cleaning it, the colors are as nice as when it was new; no fading at all. I don't use a pad under this one and it stays in place very nicely.