I was thrilled to receive this rug. It looks great in my dinette under my 45 inch round table and chairs. I was worried that it would be dark but I was wrong. The colors are great. Was a little creased from the packing but I unrolled it and put it under the table and it straightened out in a couple of days. This is the second rug that I purchased in a couple of years and I was happy with both. Round rugs are difficult to find in stores.
Everyone that comes over really likes it. It is hard to find a round rug that big. It is perfect!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think the color is good cross between sage and olive.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy enough to stay in one place cleans good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate in fact I really think it is prettier in person.
I love the rug, however there was a very deep crease in the middle of the rug and I had to use a steamer to get it out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green is slightly lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was the same as the product
When I opened the rug, it looked totally different than the picture on this web site. The flower design appears bigger and bolder in real life. The burgundy is really vibrant, more so than what the picture shows. I did not want such a vibrant burgandy I should have read the description as I missed that blue was one of the colors. Did not want any blue. Maybe I will like it when the rug is flat. It is all bumpy looking right now. I now have to buy new kitchen chair cushions as what I have now does not match the vibrant burgundy. Sorry I can't give this 5 stars.