Although not an expensive rug, it is much thicker than others that I have bought from Overstock. It laid flat after a week on the floor and looks great under my kitchen dining table and cleans quite easily. Colors are very true to picture and description. This is one of the best deals I have gotten from Overstock. Love it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Better than I expected and better than others I have purchased from Overstock.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Since I rely on reviews, I figure I should write one to get the word out on a good product. We purchased a home with a circular foyer and needed a rug that was thin enough to clear the front door that didn't look cheap. We couldn't be happier with this rug. It looks beautiful and we love the texture and that it doesn't shed. Great value! I'd highly recommend this rug.
Great addition for a room that is not squared for a rectangular rug. It is being used in the study and many have remarked that our study looks like "The Oval Office". Would highly recommend when selecting padding, to pick a high quality felt pad, this will enhance the rug feel and quality look.
This rug arrived today and overall I am quite pleased with it. It's hard to find a round rug this size in the local stores, especially at this price. I wanted a washable polypropylene rug that is not too high-pile as it has to go under my dining room table and chairs, and it would be too hard to move the chairs over a high-pile surface. The pile height is just right and the individual tufts are closely spaced. I did read the other reviews here and they were quite helpful, as I was motivated to order the rug pad for underneath. I have hardwood floors and didn't want to scratch them. I was tempted by the many other beautiful rugs, including wool rugs, on this site but finally selected this one as it is practical as well as beautiful. (I have two greyhounds who will probably like to be snoozing under the table now!) Be advised the flower colors are more muted than they appear on the picture, the roses are not a bright yellow but are more of a beige with white highlights and red shadings. My furniture is a light wood and so is my floor, so the colors are harmonious and the black will really add that contrast that the room needs. I'm still awaiting the pad but I have unpacked the rug and rolled it the other way so it can relax. I'm excited to see my dining room coming together!
I spent a lot of time shopping for rugs and was pleased with the selection and pricing on Overstock. This rug went in our breakfast nook and is very rich looking. You can't go wrong adding a touch of black to your decor!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Colors are nice, but not as bright as on the website. When unrolled, I had to take a steamer to it to get it to lay flat. The backing is abrasive, so you will definitely need a rug pad to protect a wood floor. Seems sturdy and the colors should not show much dirt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are more muted than picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Backing is very abrasive, very wrinkled when unrolled
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good