I buy a lot of furniture from overstock, and generally the quality is great for the price. This table didn't have any reviews when I purchased it, so I should have known better and waited (or kept looking!). But I figured I'd take a chance. I was looking for small industrial style tables to use as his and her desks for our small home office. The bases on these tables are suitable - heavy iron. The "antique" finish is a little fake, but ok. It's the table tops I have a huge problem with. They are the cheapest, thinnest wood ever! Two pieces were cracked right from the start. You can't put any weight on them - they just sag down. And really soft wood - marks up and gouges sooo easily! I seriously thought about returning them, but wasn't sure it was worth the expense. We decided to keep them and hack them with concrete tabletops. So, I wouldn't say I'm glad I got them, but satisfied with the end result. Unless you are willing to swap out the tops, I'd have to say don't bother with this table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close to
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Base is fine, table top is awful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate - just not nice quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I love this as an entry table it is beautiful and I LOVE it and so does everyone that comes to my house it is MUCH better than the reviews said. For an entry table you will LOVE it
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes