The quality of the desk was poor. There were areas on the surface of the desk where it appeared that glue had spilled over from the joints and was simply painted over leaving a rough and uneven paint job. The desk that I received also had a crack in the wood which was irreparable. I sent this desk back and was my interested in trying to get another one due to its overall poor quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Even though the quality of this desk is just Fair in my opinion, I love this desk because I searched high and low for a small desk with compartments that would fit in my bedroom. The walls are light lavender and this desk truly fits in perfectly. It's not the same quality you would get at pottery barn or ballard designs or restoration hardware, but it is the ONLY desk that fits in my space and is the right color. The gray is very pretty, it has almost a lavender hue, but then again, it might look that way because it's against my lavender wall. Overall, I am very pleased with it, but I probably would not want it in a main room, like an entryway. It's tucked into the corner of my bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair - soft pine wood with some dings already. Drawers don't slide very smoothly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes