The color is an ivory - it matches my Macy's leather couch perfectly, which is an ivory/ off white color. A bit pricy, but the leather is very supple, soft and look like great quality. To be very picky, one seems like it is either smaller, or the edges are not as defined, but I've had a difficult time finding sets that's are could quality leather, tufted and for a decent price.
I had limited space but needed a place where people could either rest their feet, or put a drink or snack. This pair was the perfect solution, and the tufted leather actually works with traditional decor as it would with modern! Love them!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The off white color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The tufted ottomans are excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described.
I love these ottomans! I got a pair over a year ago, and they have been serving me in my bedroom as the "sit and put your shoes on" place: just the right height, clean modern meets classic look with the tufted white leather, so when I needed some extra seats in my living room, these immediately came to mind: sitting idly in the corner, until the living room is full enough that someone pulls them and sits on them: light weight, so easy enough to do, and great base, so no scratches on floor. Could probably feet under some of the higher coffee tables out there if wanted to hide them from sight... A great buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great product, much better than expected for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
I got these because I thought these ottomans looked very unique in the picture. They are indeed very pretty, elegant, really light to move around, stable with small feet, great quality (no threads / missed stiches / discoloration, etc). My main concern was the cream color and if it would ever change / turn yellowish. It's been only 2 weeks so can't really comment on that. Otherwise, would recommend even considering these a bit overpriced.