I bought these rugs to go on a newly refurbished patio. The price was right. I like the fact that the rug came in several sizes and I bought 3 square 6.7' for my very wide patio. They are perfect. I was a bit unsure if they're blend with my new furniture but they're perfect. I ordered 2 more: a 6.7' runner and 2x 3 mat. I am very satisifed. I had to clean a spot recently and grocery store carpet cleaner did the trick. Now I will see if they can stand up to a Florida summer! That will be the real test!!!
I bought this rug for my dining room (indoors) because I have a leaky dog and thought that I might have to wash it (so an indoor-outdoor rug was a good idea). It actually looks very pleasant, and the red edge is subtle and blends in great with my red wall, but I think would also go well with other colors. Good value.
The rug is just what I was looking for to put on my porch. Love the square shape, it is unique.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. What i expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On Target
Listed as outdoor rug but I use in large kitchen with tile floors so it is ideal. Make sure you have a little carpet tape becuase it is rolled up pretty tight and needs to be tacked down.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color basically same a s picture.
- How is the quality of the product? Very sturdy for High Traffic Area
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Description matched product.