We have dogs and they are an important part of our life. I want my house to look nice but rugs need to be practical - easy to clean and durable. This rug (in all sizes - I've bought 3 different sizes) go great with my light colored walls and dark furniture and are dog friendly. In fact, a visiting dog had a major accident 2 days after I placed the rugs and I didn't panic. I took it out on the deck, used some gentle liquid detergent in water with a soft brush and hosed everything off. Good as new! I was amazed at how easy it was. I purchased a patterned indoor-outdoor rug to hide stains but I'm finding that stains come out well. They do tend to slide a bit on hard wood floors but mine are anchored with furniture. We have the 7x11 version in our dining room, a 5x7 version in our side room and two smaller rugs at the front and back doors. I find them to be an affordable and worry-free solution for homes with pets and children. I wish I thought of this sooner!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was pretty close to what I received. There is more texture than apparent in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality; bindings on edges were well done.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? no complaints about the description
I was a little nervous about ordering this rug since the other reviews indicated the rug was very black. They were right it is very black- it does not look much like the picture at all- but I love it. It really ties the room together. It goes very well with chocolate and olive colors. I am giving it only 4 stars since it did not look like the picture. It is a good qaulity rug for the money.
This rug is black and a whitish sand color, not tan as it appears online. It turned out to be ok in the room it was in. It is not a real soft rug, but I got it for the look and pattern. It works well somewhere without a lot of foot traffic.
The initial quality of this rug was excellent. It was accurately described, and surprisingly comfortable under bare feet for a "plastic" fiber rug. If used in a covered area such as a sunroom or cabana, I'm sure it would be fine for a reasonable period of time. I used it on my deck where it was completely exposed to the elements, specifically the sun. After one year, the rug became badly and unevenly faded and the fibers would break with the only light pressure (accidentally dragging feet or sliding a deck chair). this was my first experience with an "outdoor" rug, but I'm not sure that I will do it again due to the cost. Perhaps my expectations were too high, knowing that it would be fully exposed to the afternoon sun in the summertime, but I was expecting it to last longer than a year.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. initial quality excellent. Did not withstand outdoor use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I got this rug for the porch last year, and it worked very well, so now I got the second one to cover entire area. Very happy with the look and maintenance is very easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
Don't buy this based on the photo. Someone else wrote warning about the color and I figured it couldn't be that off. Well, it is that off. The color and pattern doesn't look even close to the photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very different than the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We use it outdoors and it has stood up to a summer.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Horrible
I really like this rug. It looks very modern and adds an intimate touch to the concrete patio. It is not particularly soft but since I water my plants quite frequently, it works out perfectly. The color in the photo is not as nice as the actual rug if you are of course looking for a rug with lots of black in it. I was. The coloring in the lighter areas is more of a grayish white and not what I would call "sand". I read most of the recent reviews and with the comments of others I felt safe enough to make the purchase. I am very happy with the pattern, quality and size of the rug and would recommend it to anyone who is strickly modern, as I am.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the website is quite different from what I received. What I received is a much cleaner blacker and grayish look to it. It turns out to be perfect for me. I read the reviews of others so I knew it would work out right. I like the pattern and it lends a very rich look to my casual patio.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality, well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate but the picture could use some color improvements
Love this rug. It adds some color and life to my covered back porch. Grandaughter loves playing on it, rather than the cold hard cement. Don't know how it will hold up to our harsh winters. It's easy to clean, what a great addition to the look of the porch.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? GREAT
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
We love the colors of the rug with the lighter patterned squares. It looks beautiful under the patio table on our deck. We live in a rainy climate and the rug takes a real beating from the weather. It dries quickly, doesn't curl up on the ends like a previous rug we had did, and stays looking like new. The quality of the rug is better than our previous rug we paid three hundred dollars more for. This is really a bargain for an outdoor rug and we would highly recommend it!
Well, I think that perhaps the picture associated with this item may have been changed. Previous reviewers said what they got looked nothing like the picture. But what I got looked exactly like the picture. We got it to use under the kitchen table and I am very happy with it. It is definitely black and a lighter neutral color, but no other colors. It is not soft on bare feet, but its not as rough as a sisal rug. It is very durable and seems like it will hold up well. When we first unrolled it I was a little worried that it was too ripply, but after just one or two days it flattened out perfectly (and I'm really picky). I was also a little worried that we might be tripping over the edges, but that has not been an issue at all (we've had it for 2 weeks now). We shopped around at several carpet/area rug stores first. After getting over the sticker shock, we decided to order this to get something under the table quickly (to protect the hardwood floor) because it was so affordable and then we could get a more expensive rug later. Now that we have it I don't think we'll be replacing it. I'm perfectly delighted with this purchase.