This rug looks nice but slips all over the place even though it is on a rug pad. I bought two for our kitchen hard wood floor. There is lots of foot traffic and I wanted something that could handle spills and crumbs. I like the neutral color and design but I am constantly having to move the rug back onto the rug pad. One rug still has the creases from being rolled up in shipping 2 months ago. I would like to return both.
This rug works fine for our hallway, but beware that the color is definitely WAY darker than the picture on the site. I had intended to put it by another rug that is the same color as what's pictured, but had to rearrange things because it is not at all light like that. Not a bad rug, just something to be aware of. It's a medium dark brown with beige swirls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on site is WAY lighter than the actual color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was fine, other than the color.
This is a great rug. I'm using it in my kitchen, which gets a lot of traffic. Because this is an indoor/outdoor rug it stands up very well to wear and tear but is also decorative and looks nice. The only note I would make is that the color is quite a bit darker than it appears online. I would call it a dark taupe. But it works well with my decor, so I was fine with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was not what I expected. It was much darker than it showed online and I would call it "dark taupe" rather than beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate, minus the color.