My husband and I just moved to a new house where we had wood flooring installed throughout - even the bedrooms - so we were in need of 2 runners that would be on either side of our bed. After shopping for what felt like weeks we stumbled upon these, we loved the design and the price so we jumped on them. The runners came in just the other day, and I was very disappointed after opening them up. In person I hate these runners. They don't match the photo nor the description as well as they should. If you enlarge the photo you will notice tiny horizontal lines in the runner that are nearly invisible until you see them in person - they are huge, obvious lines! The description says the colors of this runner are "sand on a black background"...the sand looks like a dark beige, and the photo depicts a white color instead of the sand color in the description. Lastly, these runners are not soft or cozy feeling in any way, they feel like those scruffy outdoor mats you use to wipe dirt off your shoes. Bottom line - I would NOT recommend these to anyone if they wanted them indoors or expected them to look like the photo.
These indoor outdoor rugs are perfect for a family with a lot of traffic! They vacuum easily, and clean up with a rag and soap. You can also hose them down! The only draw back is you need a rug liner. I glue mine on with an industrial glue so they are on snug. The design is classy, and goes well with my rattan bar stools. I'm very pleased with my purchase!
i love this rug! its a runner and its used as a scratching mat for the cat, a dirt collector for the dog/ people who come in from the back yard- it collects tons of dog and cat hair- the cat pees on it- occasionally poops on it, it gets food on it- and its still not showing the dirt!!! i just run a vaccumm over it and spot clean it- becuase of the mesmerizing design it totally distracts the eye from any dirt! brilliant! however, you should know that when i first recieved it i was disturbed by the 'pixilation' of the weave- in other words, its not a smooth weave the way it looks in the picture- think embroidery on a grid, thats basically what this is on a larger scale, so dont expect the dynamic design to have soft round edges unless your eyesite is terrible and blurs every thing or you are inebriated frequently.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was exactly the same, but the texture was NOT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great- the cat uses it as a scratching post (for 4 months now) and it looks exactly the same as it did when it was new!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Excellent product. Color and description was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This is on my front porch with flower pots, etc. When I get some dirt on it I just hose it off - perfectly - wish I could to this to the carpets in my house!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate, when I opened the package it was exactly as described
Great rug for kitchen! Love the color! Holds up well and washes well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true to photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right
I think this rug is better for outdoors than in as it is fairly thin with no pile at all but more woven..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just at described
I did not receive the rug I ordered but the pattern is close enough that it still serves its purpose perfectly. This rug is actually the second one I have ordered to cover tile floors in the kitchen and back entry. It is very durable and easy to care for. But for me the best asset is that this rug is softer than expected for an indoor/outdoor rug. I would definitely recommend this product.
I have purchased similar rugs with a different design, same colors, they look great in my kitchen with my wood laminate floors. it is more of a mat really, and easy to vaccum, lays nice and flat on the floor. i have black appliances and the rug looks great with them.